- The report contains detailed information about QuantRX Biomedical Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for QuantRX Biomedical Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The QuantRX Biomedical Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes QuantRX Biomedical Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of QuantRX Biomedical Corporation business.
About QuantRX Biomedical Corporation
QuantRx Biomedical Corporation, a diagnostics company, focuses on the development and commercialization of diagnostic products based on its patented technology platforms for the worldwide healthcare industry.
Product and Product Candidates
Genomics USA, Inc., a private company in which the company has invested, is working toward completion of its HLA human leukocyte antigen chip technology for vaccine validity testing. FluoroPharma, Inc., another private company in which the company has invested, is engaged in clinical validation for the development of next-generation imaging agents for PET diagnostics with initial indications for cardiovascular disease.
Lateral Flow Diagnostics (through QN Diagnostics)
The company has developed a patented RapidSense technology. The disposable, and point-of-care diagnostic technology is used for collection of either urine or oral fluids. QuantRx also has a patented technology based on an oral fluid collection device specifically designed for lateral flow tests.
The companys RapidSense products target the POC healthcare professional human and veterinary diagnostic markets. QuantRx is also exploring parallel opportunities in the veterinary markets. The company develops a portable device called the Q-Reader for use with RapidSense.
PADs for Diagnosis and Treatment
The miniform PAD is a QuantRx patented technology that provides the basis for a line of products that address a range of consumer health issues, including: temporary relief of hemorrhoid and minor vaginal infection itch and discomfort, feminine urinary incontinence, drug delivery, and medical sample collection and transport for diagnostic testing.
The PADKit integrates the miniform technology with QuantRxs diagnostic expertise. The PADKit contains a miniform used as a collection device to collect a sample for diagnostic evaluation. The company has a strategic alliance through a licensing agreement with CytoCore, Inc. to target the Pap testing market using this technology.
The company's Unique miniform is a safe, convenient, and flushable technology for the underserved OTC hemorrhoid and feminine hygiene and urinary incontinence markets. The disposable miniform pads contain no adhesives and require no insertion, and are small enough to fit in the palm of a hand.
The Unique miniform is available as a treated pad for the temporary relief of the itch and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids and minor vaginal infection, and as an untreated pad, for the daily protection of light urinary, vaginal or anal leakage.
Affiliate Product Candidates
SNPchip Genome-based Diagnostic Microarray Chips (through its affiliate, Genomics USA)
Genomics USA, Inc. (GUSA), an affiliate which the company owns approximately 10%, as well as a note convertible into an additional 10% on a fully diluted basis, has developed a proprietary, microarray technology to support large-scale personalized medicine. The HLA-Chip is being developed to become the replacement for all DNA based Human Lymphocyte Antigen (HLA) testing in solid organ and stem cell transplantation.
Molecular Diagnostic Imaging (through its affiliate, FluoroPharma)
FluoroPharma, an affiliate which the company owns approximately 36% as of March 26, 2010, is developing proprietary diagnostic imaging products, with initial focus on the development of PET imaging agents for detection and assessment of acute and chronic forms of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
CardioPET, FluoroPharmas primary product, is a metabolic agent in development for the following intended uses detection of ischemic and infarcted tissue in patients with suspected or proven forms of acute and chronic CAD, particularly in those patients that cannot undergo stress-testing; and Cardiac Viability Assessment (CVA), for the prediction of functional improvement prior to, or following, revascularization in patients with acute CAD, including myocardial infarction.
BFPET is a blood flow imaging device being developed for use as a myocardial perfusion agent in conjunction with stress-testing for the detection of ischemic and infarcted myocardial tissue in patients with suspected or proven chronic CAD. VasoPET is an imaging agent for the detection of inflamed and/or coronary artery plaque formation in patients with CAD.
The company has a patent license agreement with The Procter & Gamble Company in 2006. The agreement licenses patent rights and know-how for certain hemorrhoid treatment pads and related coatings.
The company has two development agreements to develop test POC products in oral care for ALT BioScience, and a female fertility test with a major consumer health company.
QuantRx Biomedical Corporation was incorporated in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of QuantRX Biomedical Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of QuantRX Biomedical Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUANTRX BIOMEDICAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Major Shareholders
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation History
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Offices and Representations
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
QuantRX Biomedical Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?