- The report contains detailed information about Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Celox Laboratories, Inc. (the company) was formed in 1985, as a Company that researches, develops, manufactures, and markets cell biology products that are used in the propagation of cells derived from mammals, including humans, and other species. These specialized cell growth products are used primarily in academic, pharmaceutical and other commercial laboratories to improve the growth, productivity and quality of cell-derived medical and other biological products such as vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, interferons, and human growth factor.
The company merged with the surviving corporation named Protide Pharmaceuticals, Inc.in 2001.Protide Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Protide) is a biotechnology company devoted to the discovery, development and commercialization of technologies and processes in clinical cell therapy and transfusion medicine, specifically in the areas of cancer, genetic disorders, cell engineering and transplantation. The Company provides products and contract services to companies and educational institutions that are working in these areas.
Products and Services
Protide manufactures three products and Celox manufactures over 16 different products.
Protide Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Cell Therapy Products
HemaPro was developed as a serum-free medium for use in clonogenic assays or ex vivo expansion of human progenitor cells. HemaPro does not contain erythropoietin, recombinant growth factors, human serum or fetal bovine serum, thereby making it effective in studying stimulatory factors under controlled conditions.
Stemsol is a sterile filtered, USP Grade Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) used in a cryopreservation solution for, among other things, peripheral-blood stem cells and cord blood preservations. This is not a FDA approved product.
DMSO/Dextran is also a sterile filtered, USP Grade Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) with Dextran added. It too is used in a cryopreservation solution for, among other things, peripheral-blood stem cells and cord blood preservations.
ViaStem is a cell solution that was developed as a new technology for ultra-low temperature preservation of critical cells like those required for bone marrow transplantations. The Company believes that ViaStem has the potential of preventing certain complications associated with current procedures, such as toxicity and nausea. Preliminary data indicates that ViaStem increases the viability and preservation of critical cells. Other applications for ViaStem include preservation of umbilical cord cells, dendritic cells, platelets, and red blood cells.
Celox Laboratories, Inc. Products
The Company has developed four technically advanced serum-free supplements to address the inadequacies of serum-based media. The Companys defined basal media supplements, TCM, TM-235, TCH and Nephrigen are fortified, low-protein, multipurpose serum-free supplements formulated for the long-term culturing of a wide variety of cell types. These supplements contain chemically-defined, growth-promoting factors that enhance the growth, productivity, and purity of highly specialized cells that secrete biological products such as monoclonal antibodies, interferons, human growth factor, insulin, tissue plasminogen, enzymes, and proteins/antigens for vaccine production. These supplements also improve the biochemical analysis of nutrient and hormonal effects on the differentiation and function of cells.
TCM was formulated as a general serum replacement for a variety of cell types from species including rodent, dog, cat, rabbit, pig, monkey, and human. TCM is not highly specific to a single cell type and is therefore effective in many research and manufacturing situations. TCM has a Drug Master File classification from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which makes it suitable for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g., vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, etc.).
TM-235 is similar to TCM, but contains additional proprietary components. This product was developed for cell lines that require more than 10% fetal calf serum and is slightly more expensive than TCM.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROTIDE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Protide Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?