- The report contains detailed information about PROTEK Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PROTEK Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PROTEK Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PROTEK Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PROTEK Group business.
About PROTEK Group
Open Joint-Stock Company Protek operates as an integrated pharmaceutical company in the Russian Federation. The company operates through three segments: Distribution, Retail, and Production. The Distribution segment distributes a range of pharmaceuticals, and health and beauty products. The Retail segment operates a pharmacy chain. As of December 31, 2009, it operated 577 pharmacies in 25 regions and 51 cities. The Production segment manufactures branded and non-branded generic pharmaceuticals. This segment produces Rx and OTC products in various forms and dosages for the rheumatology, neurology, cardiology, haematology, and psychiatry markets. It offers branded generics under the Sotex brand name. This segment also manufactures licensed patented medicines and branded generics of other companies; and produces medications on the basis of contract arrangements. The company also offers information and technical services to the pharmaceutical market players, software and inventory management systems, logistics services, and marketing services, as well as provides services in the field of trade marks management. It serves private pharmacy chains, independent pharmacies, and privately-owned wholesale distributors; and hospitals, medical centers, primary care clinics, state-owned pharmacy chains, and medical and research organizations. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Moscow, the Russian Federation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROTEK GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROTEK GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROTEK GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROTEK GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROTEK GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PROTEK Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PROTEK Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PROTEK Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PROTEK Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PROTEK Group Industry Position Analysis
6. PROTEK GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROTEK GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROTEK GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROTEK GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROTEK GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROTEK GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PROTEK Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PROTEK Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PROTEK Group Major Shareholders
PROTEK Group History
PROTEK Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PROTEK Group Offices and Representations
PROTEK Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PROTEK Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PROTEK Group Capital Market Snapshot
PROTEK Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
PROTEK Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PROTEK Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PROTEK Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PROTEK Group 1-year Stock Charts
PROTEK Group 5-year Stock Charts
PROTEK Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PROTEK Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PROTEK Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?