- The report contains detailed information about Prism Medical Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Prism Medical Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Prism Medical Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Prism Medical Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Prism Medical Ltd. business.
About Prism Medical Ltd.
Prism Equities, Inc. engages in design, manufacture, and sales of products that safely and efficiently allow the mobility impaired to be moved, handled and transferred from one position to another. The Company operates through its subsidiaries Waverley Glen (WG) and Westholme (WH).
WG assembles a line of ceiling lifts in its Concord facility. The company has four different ceiling lift models which it sells together with ceiling track and related accessories and slings to homecare dealers and directly to continuing care and acute care institutions in Canada, US, and to its sister company WH based in Elland, UK.
WH provides a complete range of products and related home adaption and installation services directly to disabled people in their homes and institutions in the UK and Ireland, and to dealers in Europe, Scotland and Southwest UK. Its product line includes ceiling lifts, track and related accessories, floor lifts, shower chairs, bathing and shower equipment and repositioning and transfer aids.
WH manufactures a range of slings used in the lifting operations. WH provides caregivers and users free training in moving and handling techniques, injury prevention and the efficient use of the equipment. As well it provides estimates of installation cost and installation services to all users.
WG designs, assembles and markets ceiling lifts, manufactures slings and distributes a variety of related products including ceiling track and accessories, repositioning aids, floor lifts and wheelchair ramps.
The Company's products include Track, Slings, Transactive Lifts, Transactive Plus Lifts, Transportable Lift and Free-Standing Gantry.
WG distributes floor lifts, ceiling lifts, track and related accessories, repositioning aids and ramps in Canada and the US.
The Company markets its products in North America and United Kingdom.
Prism Equities, Inc. was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) in 1996 as Prism Equities Inc. and changed its name to Prism Medical Ltd. in June 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Prism Medical Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Prism Medical Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Prism Medical Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Prism Medical Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Prism Medical Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRISM MEDICAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Prism Medical Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Prism Medical Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Prism Medical Ltd. Major Shareholders
Prism Medical Ltd. History
Prism Medical Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Prism Medical Ltd. Offices and Representations
Prism Medical Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Prism Medical Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Prism Medical Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Prism Medical Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Prism Medical Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Prism Medical Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Prism Medical Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Prism Medical Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Prism Medical Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Prism Medical Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Prism Medical Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Prism Medical Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?