- The report contains detailed information about PHC Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PHC Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PHC Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PHC Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PHC Inc. business.
About PHC Inc.
PHC, Inc., a national health care company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, provides psychiatric services to individuals who have behavioral health disorders, including alcohol and drug dependency; and to individuals in the gaming and transportation industries.
The companys subsidiaries operate substance abuse treatment facilities in Utah and Virginia; four outpatient psychiatric facilities in Michigan; three outpatient psychiatric facilities in Nevada; one outpatient psychiatric facility in Pennsylvania; two psychiatric hospitals, one in Michigan and one in Nevada; and a residential treatment facility in Michigan. It provides management, administrative, and helpline services through contracts with major railroads and a call center contract with Wayne County, Michigan. The company also operates a Web site, Wellplace.com, which provides education and training for the behavioral health professional and Internet support services to its subsidiaries.
The company provides behavioral health services through inpatient and outpatient facilities. Its substance abuse facilities provide specialized treatment services to patients who typically have poor recovery prognoses and who are prone to relapse. Its psychiatric facilities provide inpatient psychiatric care, intensive outpatient treatment, and partial hospitalization programs to children, adolescents, and adults. The companys outpatient mental health clinics provide services to employees of major employers, as well as to managed care companies and Medicare and Medicaid clients.
Highland Ridge: Highland Ridge is a 41-bed, freestanding alcohol and drug treatment hospital. Highland Ridge provides services to individuals from the States through contracts with the Railroads and other major employers, most patients at this facility are from Utah and surrounding states. Individuals typically access Highland Ridge's services through professional referrals, family members, employers, employee assistance programs or contracts between the company and health maintenance organizations located in Utah.
Highland Ridge has contracted with Salt Lake County to provide medical detoxification services targeted to women. The hospital also operates a specialized continuing care support group to address the needs of women and minorities. Highland Ridge also offers aftercare assistance at programs located in areas of client concentration throughout the United States. Highland Ridge maintains a range of professional affiliations to serve the needs of discharged patients and other individuals not admitted to the hospital for treatment. Highland Ridge periodically conducts or participates in research projects.
Mount Regis: Mount Regis is a 25-bed, freestanding alcohol and drug treatment center located in Salem, Virginia, near Roanoke. In addition, Mount Regis operates Changes, an outpatient clinic, at its Salem, Virginia location. The Changes clinic provides structured outpatient treatment for patients who have been discharged from Mount Regis and for patients who do not need the formal structure of a residential treatment program. Mount Regis Center is sensitive to the needs of women and minorities. The majority of Mount Regis clients are from Virginia and surrounding states.
General Psychiatric Facilities
The company offers inpatient and partial hospitalization and psychiatric services. It also provides inpatient psychiatric services through Seven Hills Hospital located in Las Vegas, Nevada and residential treatment to adjudicated juveniles through Detroit Behavioral Institute, Inc. located in Detroit Michigan. In addition, the company operates eight outpatient psychiatric facilities.
Harbor Oaks: The company owns Harbor Oaks Hospital, a 71 bed psychiatric hospital located in New Baltimore, Michigan, approximately 20 miles northeast of Detroit. Harbor Oaks provides inpatient psychiatric care, partial hospitalization, and outpatient treatment to children, adolescents, and adults. Harbor Oaks Hospital has treated clients from Macomb, Oakland, and St. Clair counties and has expanded its coverage area to include Wayne, Sanilac, and Livingston counties.
Harbor Oaks Hospital
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PHC Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PHC Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PHC Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PHC Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PHC Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PHC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PHC Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PHC Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PHC Inc. Major Shareholders
PHC Inc. History
PHC Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PHC Inc. Offices and Representations
PHC Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PHC Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PHC Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PHC Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
PHC Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PHC Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PHC Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PHC Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PHC Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PHC Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PHC Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PHC Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?