- The report contains detailed information about PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (the company) was organized in 1986 as an Oklahoma corporation. The Company offers and sells pharmaceuticals and medications, as well as surgical and medical supplies. The Companys products and services are designed to streamline the pharmaceutical healthcare delivery system. The Company currently offers products and services in six categories: point of care electronic medication triage, Internet services, patient education products, medical and surgical supplies, injectable pharmaceuticals and prepackaged medication.
Services and Products
PD-Rx NET SYSTEM
PD-Rx Net System is offered in connection with the sales and marketing of the companys pharmaceuticals and surgical and medical supplies and serves as an additional channel of distribution. PD-Rx Net System software is provided without cost to the companys customers for operation on the customer's personal computer. The PD-Rx Net System is a medication management system that assists physicians in the providing of the improved and more cost-effective patient care. This System, utilizing personal computer hardware, provides physicians with pharmaceutical information at the point-of-prescribing, leading to more informed and cost-effective prescribing decisions. The result is a higher rate of adherence to managed healthcare organization formularies, improved patient information management, and lower costs. Also the PD-Rx Net System enables physicians to become the pharmaceutical dispenser and receive the associated revenue stream. For patients, the companys System achieves improved healthcare and provides patient convenience, choice, and confidentiality.
Internet Products and Services
Through its Web site, www.PDRx.com, the Company currently sells pharmaceuticals to physicians, enabling them to provide patients with medications in the office, and the company plans to facilitate the delivery of pharmaceutical products directly to patients in the future. The Company also enables healthcare professionals to purchase medical and surgical supply products online.
Patient Education Products
Parson Technology Inc. and PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. co-market a program that will provide the companys physician customers with critical information on more than 11,000 prescription and non-prescription drugs.
The Parson's software, known as Medical Drug Reference, has been integrated into the PD-Rx Net software system. The Windows based platform allows the physicians to check for drug interactions, side affects and warnings. The information in Medical Drug Reference is compiled from First Data Bank a supplier of electronic drug information for hospitals and pharmacies.
The PD-Rx Net system provides a patient education leaflet with the printing of each prescription, this information will provide the patient with how-to information on each medication that is dispensed using the PD-Rx Net System.
The Company repackages pharmaceuticals and fulfill orders for its traditional and electronic-commerce customers from repackaging facility in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Medical Supplies and Injectable Products
In conjunction with pharmaceuticals, the company offers medical supplies (including rubber gloves, paper gowns and sheets, gauze, tape, needles, and syringes) and injectable products. The Company has developed a catalog describing, illustrating and promoting these products.
Medical Emergency Kits
The Companys medical emergency kits include drugs and intervenes solutions that are used for the immediate treatment of life threatening emergencies such as allergic reaction and cardiac arrest. The shelf life of these products is between nine to 12 months. The Company offers a systematic updating of the kits prior to the shelf life expiration dates. The main target market for its repackaged pharmaceutical products and PD-Rx Net System is the physician dispensing market segment.
As of December 31, 1999, the Company had a customer base of 704 accounts (approximately 2,100 physicians), 800 accounts (approximately 2400 physicians) and 1155 accounts (approximately 3,460 physicians), respectively.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PD-RX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?