- The report contains detailed information about Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Paradigm Medical Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. business.
About Paradigm Medical Industries Inc.
Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, sourcing, marketing, and sale of ophthalmic surgical and diagnostic instrumentation and related accessories, including disposable products.
The company's surgical equipment is designed for minimally invasive cataract treatment. Its cataract removal system, the Photon laser system, is a laser cataract surgery system designed to be marketed as the cataract removal.
The company's diagnostic products include a P2000 pachymetric analyzer, a P37 Ultrasonic A/B Scan, P40, P45 and P60 UBM Ultrasound Biomicroscopes, a P37 A/B Scan, two perimeters, the Blood Flow Analyzer, and the Glaid.
The company's principal proprietary surgical products are systems for use by ophthalmologists to perform surgical treatment procedures to remove cataracts.
Precisionist Thirty Thousand: The Precisionist Thirty Thousand is the company's core phaco surgical technology. The system features a graphic color display and proprietary on board computer and graphic user interface linked to a soft key membrane panel for flexible programmable operation. The system provides real-time on-the-fly adjustment capabilities for each surgical parameter during the surgical procedure for high volume applications. In addition, the Precisionist provides one hundred pre-programmable surgery setups, with a second level of subprogrammed custom modes with in each major surgical screen.
The Precisionist also features the company's proprietary fluidics panel which is completely noninvasive for improved sterility and to provide a surgical environment in the eye that eliminates fluidic surge and solves chamber maintenance problems normally associated with phaco cataract surgery.
Ocular Surgery Workstation: The Ocular Surgery Workstation comprises the base system of the Precisionist Thirty Thousand, which uses the capabilities of advanced computer technology to offer open architecture expandability of the system hardware and software modules. The Workstation utilizes an embedded open architecture computer developed for the company and controlled by a proprietary software system developed by the company that interfaces with all components of the system. Ultrasound, fluidics (irrigation), aspiration, venting, coagulation and anterior vitrectomy (pneumatic) are all included in the base model.
Photon Laser System: The Photon laser cataract system, which is still subject to FDA approval, is designed to be installed as a plug-in upgrade or add-on to the company's Precisionist' Ocular Surgery Workstation. The main elements of the laser system are the Nd:YAG laser module, Photon laser software package and interchangeable disposable hand held fiber optic laser cataract probe.
The company's laser system is based upon the concept that pulsed laser energy produced with the microprocessor controlled Nd:YAG laser system provides ophthalmic surgeons with a precise and less traumatic alternative in cataract surgery.
Surgical Instruments and Disposables: In addition to the cataract surgery equipment, the company's surgical systems are designed to utilize accessory instruments and disposables, which are proprietary to the company. These include replacement ultrasound tips, sleeves, tubing sets and fluidics packs, instrument drapes and laser cataract probes.
Blood Flow Analyzer: The device measures not only intraocular pressure but also pulsatile ocular blood flow, the reduction of which may cause nerve fiber bundle death through oxygen deprivation thus resulting in visual field loss associated with glaucoma. The company's Blood Flow Analyzer is a portable automated in-office system that presents a method for ocular blood flow testing for the ophthalmic and optometric practitioner. The device is a portable desktop system that utilizes a proprietary and patented pneumatic Air Membrane Applanation Probe or AMAP, which can be attached to any model of standard examination slit lamp, which is then placed on the cornea of the patient's eye to measure the intraocular pressure with in the eye. The device reads a series of intraocular pressure pulses over a short period of time (approximat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARADIGM MEDICAL INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. History
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Paradigm Medical Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?