- The report contains detailed information about PainCare Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PainCare Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PainCare Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PainCare Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PainCare Holdings Inc. business.
About PainCare Holdings Inc.
PainCare Holdings, Inc., a health care services company, provides pain-focused medical and surgical solutions in the United States and Canada.
The company diagnoses and treats pain stemming from neurological and musculoskeletal conditions and disorders. The company owns or manages 24 pain-focused physician practices offering such services as: pain management, minimally invasive spine surgery and ancillary services including; orthopedic rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine, intra-articular joint injections and diagnostic imaging services.
The company has relationships with 59 physician practices and ambulatory surgery center locations. Through its subsidiaries, the company operates three types of practice arrangements: the company employs licensed physicians in 12 practices which it owns; the company has acquired the non-medical assets and it provides general management services to 19 physician practices; the company provides limited management services to 35 physician practices in areas such as physical therapy, electrodiagnostic services and intra-articular joint injection programs.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Integrated Pain Solutions (IPS), which is developing, administering and tracking the outcome of proprietary, evidence-based, clinical pathways for the management of acute or chronic pain. These clinical criteria would serve as the basis of the delivery of quality care by credentialed, multi-disciplined provider networks contracted and managed by IPS in select U.S. markets.
In addition to its 4 wholly owned physician practices and 17 managed physician practices, the company provides limited management services and equipment to 35 other practices throughout the country, including orthopedic rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic services and intra-articular joint therapy and equipment. The company also wholly owns 7 single-specialty ambulatory surgery centers and the majority interest in two free standing multi-specialty ambulatory surgery centers.
The company operates in three segments: pain management, surgery, and ancillary service.
The company's pain management segment provides treatment through interventional and non-interventional therapies that treat both the chronic and acute pain patient. Its pain management facilities are located in eight states in the United States and one province in Canada.
As of December 31, 2006, the company's pain management segment operated 16 facilities (four of which are wholly owned and 12 of which are managed contracts). Its pain management segment provides services to patients who are in need of such services as therapeutic injections, radio frequency treatments and both physical and behavioral therapy.
Pain management has emerged as a separate specialty in medicine. Some of the common approaches to the treatment of pain include:
Analgesics: Pharmaceutical treatments for pain include nonopioid analgesics, including nonsteriodial anti- inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS), such as aspirin and acetaminophen, opioid analgesics, such as morphine, and other drugs that have analgesic properties that are useful in treating pain, such as certain antiepileptic and antidepressant drugs.
Diagnostic Injection: Injection of anesthetics and anti-inflammatory agents directly into the area surrounding the pain generating nerve can relieve pain symptoms and often allow the nerve area to heal and repair itself. These injections, often known as epidural or facet blocks, allow the pain specialist to identify the specific anatomic structure that is generating the pain response.
Implantable Pumps: Implantable pain pumps are devices inserted in the patients body that delivers a constant dose of anesthetic to a particular region of the body. The pain specialist can alter the level of anesthetic delivered depending on patient need. Implantable pumps are often used to treat cancer pain or severe back pain.
Neuromodulation Devices: Neuromodulation devices such as implantable stimulators or pumps are used to treat chronic pain by altering nervous system activity either electrically or pharmacologically.
Radio Frequency Nerve Ablation
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PainCare Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PainCare Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PainCare Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PainCare Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PainCare Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PAINCARE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PainCare Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PainCare Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PainCare Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
PainCare Holdings Inc. History
PainCare Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PainCare Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
PainCare Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PainCare Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PainCare Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PainCare Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
PainCare Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PainCare Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PainCare Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PainCare Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PainCare Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PainCare Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PainCare Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PainCare Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?