- The report contains detailed information about Orion HealthCorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orion HealthCorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orion HealthCorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orion HealthCorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orion HealthCorp Inc. business.
About Orion HealthCorp Inc.
Orion HealthCorp, Inc., a healthcare services company, provides outsourced business services to physicians, and physician practices.
The company serves the physician market through two operating segments, Revenue Cycle Management, and Practice Management.
The company's operating subsidiaries include: Medical Billing Services, Inc. (MBS); Rand Medical Billing, Inc. (Rand); On Line Alternatives, Inc. (OLA); On Line Payroll Services, Inc. (OLP) (collectively with OLA, On Line); and Integrated Physician Solutions, Inc. (IPS).
Revenue Cycle Management Segment (RCM)
The company's RCM segment includes three business units, MBS, Rand and On Line. The company offers billing, collection, accounts receivable management, coding and reimbursement services, reimbursement analysis, practice consulting, managed care contract management and accounting and bookkeeping services, primarily to hospital-based physicians such as pathologists, anesthesiologists and radiologists, allowing them to avoid the infrastructure investment in their own back-office operations. In addition, the company provides these services to other specialties including plastic surgery, family practice, internal medicine, orthopedics, neurologists, emergency medicine and ambulatory surgery centers. MBS provides services to approximately 54 clients, representing 310 providers. Rand provides services to approximately 58 clients, representing 171 providers. On Line provides services to approximately 13 billing clients, representing 32 providers, and 43 transcription clients and provides payroll processing services to 207 clients.
Billing and Collection Services: The company offers billing and collection services to its clients. These include coding, reimbursement services, charge entry, claim submission, collection activities, and financial reporting services, including: Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9) utilization reviews; Charge ticket (superbill) evaluations; Fee schedule analyses; Reimbursement audits; Training seminars; and Patient refund processing.
Managed Care Contract Management Services: The company offers consulting services to assist clients in interacting with managed care organizations. Some of the managed care consulting services are: Establishing the actual ownership of the managed care organization and determining that the entity is financially sound; Negotiating the type of reimbursement offered; Assuring that there is no withholds beyond the discount agreed upon; Determining patient responsibility for non-covered services, as well as co-pays and deductibles; Tracking managed care payments to verify the accuracy of the reimbursement rate; Evaluating the appeals process in case of disputes concerning payment issues, utilization review, and medical necessity; and Confirming the length of the contract, the renewal process, and the termination options.
Practice Consulting Services: The company offers various management consulting services to medical practices. These management services help create a medical practice, providing assistance with the business aspects associated with operating a medical practice. The company's management consulting services include: Accounting and bookkeeping services; Evaluation of staffing needs; Provision of temporary staff services; Quality assurance program development; Physician credentialing assistance; Fee schedule review, specific to locality; Formulation of scheduling systems; Training and continuing education programs; and Payroll processing.
Practice Management (PM) Segment
IPS provides physician practice management services to general and subspecialty pediatric practices. IPS commenced its business activities upon consummation of the combination of various medical group businesses.
IPS serves the general and subspecialty pediatric physician market, providing accounting and bookkeeping, human resource management, group purchasing, accounts receivable management, quality assurance services, physician credentialing, fee schedule review, training and continuing education and billing and reimbursement analysis. As of December 31, 2006, IPS managed 8 practice sites, representing 5 medical groups in Illinois and Ohio. The physicians, who are all employed by separate corporations, provide all clinical and patient care related services.
IPS owns all of the assets used in the operation of the medical groups. IPS manages the day-to-day business operations of each medical group and provides the assets for the physicians to use in their practice for a fixed fee or percentage of the net operating income of the medical group.
The company's competitors in the RCM business segment, including Per-Se Technologies, Inc., which was acquired by McKesson Corporation; CBIZ, Inc.; RMI; and Houston Medical Records.
Orion HealthCorp, Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orion HealthCorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orion HealthCorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orion HealthCorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orion HealthCorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orion HealthCorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORION HEALTHCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Orion HealthCorp Inc. History
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Orion HealthCorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orion HealthCorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Orion HealthCorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Orion HealthCorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orion HealthCorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orion HealthCorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?