- The report contains detailed information about Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Opto Circuits (India) Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. business.
About Opto Circuits (India) Ltd.
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of medical electronic devices and health care products primarily in India, Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, the United States, and South Africa. Its health care products include Pulse Oximeter, a patient monitoring system, which is used to measure the level of oxygen saturation in the blood and the pulse rate; Multiparameter monitors that are used for monitoring the patients vital signs, such as electrocardiogram, blood pressure, temperature, oxygen level saturations, and heart rate; and Pulse Oximeter sensors, which act as the interface between the patient and the monitoring systems. The companys health care products also comprise digital thermometer that is used to measure body temperature; cholesterol monitor, a portable battery operated instrument, which is used to measure the total cholesterol in the blood; Thermal Angel, a portable blood and IV fluid infusion warming device; and coronary stent systems. Its optoelectronic products consist of infrared emitters, which are discrete components that emit infrared light; infrared detectors that detect or receive infrared light; and photo sensor, detector, and emitter assemblies, which are used to sense motion, objects, speed, and distance. The company supplies its products to original equipment manufactures in the medical electronics field, as well as components and subassemblies for optoelectronics applications. Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Major Shareholders
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. History
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Offices and Representations
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Opto Circuits (India) Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?