- The report contains detailed information about Optimumcare Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Optimumcare Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Optimumcare Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Optimumcare Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Optimumcare Corp. business.
About Optimumcare Corp.
OptimumCare Corporation (the company) was incorporated in California in, 1986 and was reincorporated in 1987. The company operates in two health care business segments. The first, contract management of hospital based behavioral health programs (the Contract Management Segment), is the original business of the Company. The Company's second business segment is temporary healthcare staffing (the Temporary Healthcare Staffing Segment).
Contract Management Segment
OptimumCares Psych Programs (Inpatient Program): The Inpatient Program is a medically-supervised psychiatric care program for short term intensive evaluation and treatment of patients with diagnoses ranging from acute depression to serious and chronic behavioral health problems, such as schizophrenia. Patients receive treatment 24 hours per day, which includes individual psychotherapy, medication regimen, group therapy, and discharge planning and placement, under the supervision of a psychiatrist in conjunction with a multi disciplinary team (registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, social workers, activity therapists, medical physicians, and mental health workers).
OptimumCares Partial Hospitalization Programs (Partial Hospitalization): Partial Hospitalization is a treatment approach that provides an alternative to inpatient treatment. It is for voluntary patients with serious behavioral health disorders who require intensive and multi disciplinary treatment, which cannot be provided in a less intensive outpatient setting. As an alternative to inpatient treatment, it provides a more flexible, less costly and less restrictive form of treatment. Treatment consists of group therapy, activity therapy, medication monitoring, and individual therapy related to the specific needs of each client.
OptimumCares Outpatient Services: Outpatient Services is a component of a partial hospitalization program intended for patients with long-term, chronic conditions. Treatment must, at a minimum, be designed to reduce or control the patients psychiatric symptoms so as to prevent relapse requiring a higher level of care. For patients with long-term, chronic conditions, control of symptoms and maintenance of a functional level to avoid further deterioration or hospitalization is an acceptable expectation of improvement. Outpatient Services is a voluntary program. Treatment includes individual and group therapy with a range of activities geared toward the individual needs of each patient. Length of stay varies, depending on the needs of the individual. Outpatient Services provides a third level in the continuum of care that enables patients to enter an OptimumCare program at an appropriate level, then advance as their treatment progresses to a point where they feel confident, productive and able to experience life fully with minimal intervention.
Contract Managment Staffing: The PsychProgram and Partial Hospitalization Programs are staffed by the Company with a medical director, a program manager, and in some cases, a psychologist, a chief therapist, and at least one therapist or social worker. The key staff members are the medical director and the program manager.
Contract Operations: The Company provides a host health care facility with staff recruitment, a two-week pre-opening in-service nurse and hospital employee training program, program management, continuing education, community education, ongoing public relations and program quality assurance. The Company provides these training programs to the host health care facility as part of its contract management services. Typically, nursing, dietary, X-ray, laboratory, housekeeping, admissions and billing are the responsibility of the host health care facility.
Payment for Services (Contract Management): Patients are screened by the host healthcare facility prior to admission. Screening procedures include verification of the existence and extent of insurance coverage. It is the host health care facilitys responsibility to bill and collect the fees charged to the patient for all program services. The Company in turn bills the host health facility for services provided at the specified contract rate.
Temporary Healthcare Staffing Services
Both ASR and Heartline allow hospitals to procure the expertise of qualified healthcare professionals on a temporary basis without incurring the burden of seeking, training and employing such individuals.
ASR and Heartline temporary staffing service workers are qualified healthcare professionals (primarily marriage and family counselors and social workers for ASR, and nursing professionals (RNs, LVNs, and some CNAs) for Heartline).
ASR currently has approximately 60 active hospitals that contract for its services. Heartline currently has approximately 75 active hospitals under contract to provide temporary staffing services Contracts specify the rate per hour charged for services commensurate with the level of training of the employee.
Temporary Healthcare Staffing Segment, the Staffing subsidiaries have a large number of small contracts with various hospitals but one customer Veterans Administration/Homeless Center.
In Contract Management Segment, the Company competes with Horizon Health Services. In the Temporary Healthcare Staffing Segment, the Company competes with other staffing companies for contracts with health care facilities such as Medical Staffing Network Holdings, Cross Country Inc., Delta-T, Intellistaff, and AMN Healthcare Services, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Optimumcare Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Optimumcare Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Optimumcare Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Optimumcare Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Optimumcare Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPTIMUMCARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Optimumcare Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Optimumcare Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Optimumcare Corp. Major Shareholders
Optimumcare Corp. History
Optimumcare Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Optimumcare Corp. Offices and Representations
Optimumcare Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Optimumcare Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Optimumcare Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Optimumcare Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Optimumcare Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Optimumcare Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Optimumcare Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Optimumcare Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Optimumcare Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Optimumcare Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Optimumcare Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Optimumcare Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?