- The report contains detailed information about Ophir Optronics Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ophir Optronics Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ophir Optronics Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ophir Optronics Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ophir Optronics Ltd. business.
About Ophir Optronics Ltd.
Ophir Optronics Ltd. develops, manufactures, and markets infrared (IR) optics and laser measurement equipment in Israel and internationally. Its IR optics elements include spherical, aspherical, and diffracted optical components, mirrors, metallic optics, and windows. The company also provides lens assemblies; and optical elements for CO2 high power lasers that are used in various industries for laser cutting and welding machines. Its IR optics products are used in electrooptical systems, such as military and homeland security, as well as in commercial and industrial applications ranging from night vision equipment to industrial metal processing. The companys laser measurement equipment comprises a line of instrumentation, including power and energy meters, beam profilers, and spectrum analyzers for use in manufacturing, medical, military, and research industries. In addition, it develops, manufactures, and supplies non-contact measurement sensors and solutions for distance 2-D and 3-D measurements in various markets, such as automotive and aerospace, steel, micro-electronics, LCD in-process inspection, and dental CAD/CAM. The company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ophir Optronics Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ophir Optronics Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ophir Optronics Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ophir Optronics Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ophir Optronics Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPHIR OPTRONICS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ophir Optronics Ltd. History
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ophir Optronics Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ophir Optronics Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ophir Optronics Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ophir Optronics Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ophir Optronics Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ophir Optronics Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?