- The report contains detailed information about Omega Diagnostics Group PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Omega Diagnostics Group PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Omega Diagnostics Group PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Omega Diagnostics Group PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Omega Diagnostics Group PLC business.
About Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, development, and distribution of medical diagnostic products for use in hospitals, blood banks, clinics, and laboratories in the United Kingdom and internationally. It offers various in-vitro diagnostic test kits for infectious diseases, including brucellosis, chagas disease, chlamydia, dengue virus, hepatitis b, herpes, rotavirus, staphylococcus, streptococcal disease, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid, as well as for gastritis and pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria. The company also provides tests for food intolerance; and products for autoimmune diseases, such as anaemia, celiac, crohns, connective tissue, liver, microarterial, thrombotic, vasculitis, and renal disease. Omega Diagnostics Groups tests are based on agglutination, enzyme immunoassay, fluorescence, and rapid and microarray technologies. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Omega Diagnostics Group PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Omega Diagnostics Group PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMEGA DIAGNOSTICS GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Major Shareholders
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC History
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Offices and Representations
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Omega Diagnostics Group PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?