- The report contains detailed information about Novadaq Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Novadaq Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Novadaq Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Novadaq Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Novadaq Technologies Inc. business.
About Novadaq Technologies Inc.
Novadaq Technologies Inc. develops and commercializes medical imaging and therapeutic devices for use in the operating room. Its proprietary imaging platform is used to visualize blood vessels, tissue perfusion, lymphatic system, and tumours and their margins during the surgical procedures. The company offers SPY imaging systems, which allow surgeons to capture, review, print, and archive image sequences of blood flow in vessels and micro-vessels, tissue and organ perfusion, and in real-time during the course of performing various surgical procedures; and SPY-Q analysis toolkit, a post-processing software used in combination with the SPY imaging to compare fluorescence in image sequences captured pre-, intra-, and post-procedures. It also provides Endoscopic SPY imaging system that combines high definition visible imaging with the fluorescence imaging capabilities of the SPY into a single system; and PINPOINT GI system for autofluorescence colonoscopy to detect and localize flat and polypoid cancerous tissue in the colon. In addition, the company offers CO2 HEART LASER system for transmyocardial revascularization, an angina relief therapy for diffusely diseased coronary vessels with poor targets for bypass grafting. It serves various markets, including plastic reconstructive, gastrointestinal, cardiac, and general surgery. Novadaq Technologies sells its products through direct sales force in the United States and through distributors internationally. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Novadaq Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Novadaq Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Novadaq Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Novadaq Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Novadaq Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVADAQ TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Novadaq Technologies Inc. History
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Novadaq Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Novadaq Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Novadaq Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Novadaq Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Novadaq Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?