- The report contains detailed information about Nestor Healthcare Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nestor Healthcare Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nestor Healthcare Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nestor Healthcare Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nestor Healthcare Group plc business.
About Nestor Healthcare Group plc
Nestor Healthcare Group plc is an independent provider of personnel and service solutions to the health and social care market in UK. The Group serves as a partner for organisations providing short or long-term health and social care for the community.
Through its Healthcare Personnel division, the Group company delivers focused and cost-effective solutions to industry shortages and growing demand, providing both temporary and permanent staff to the UK's health and care sector. The Healthcare Services division addresses key NHS issues through managed healthcare services, innovation and access to professional personnel.
The Group has organized its UK business into two divisions: Personnel and Services.
At Home Care
At Home Care provides nationwide domiciliary care to both Social Services clients and privately funded individuals.
BNA is a supplier of nursing and care professionals to a wide range of institutions.
BNA UK Healthcare Experts incorporating Care Assessment Services
BNA UK Healthcare Experts provides professional medico-legal support and expert witness services to the courts for both claimants and defendants in personal injury and clinical negligence litigation.
BNA Home Care Services
BNA Home Care Services provide care purchased through local authority Social Services departments, to people (service users) in their own homes.
Brent Care at Home
Brent Care at Home, is an in-house home care service for Brent Council; it is an externalisation of an entire elderly homecare service by a local authority.
Carewatch Care Services
Carewatch provides services to people needing care and support in their own home either directly to the individual or via Social Services departments.
CM2000 CallConfirm uses integrated computer telephone technology to log, analyse and report client visits and carer performance, eliminating the need for timesheets. CM2000's managed service uses patented features developed for independent sector home care providers and local authorities.
Cornelle UK Medical Services supply doctors of all grades and specialities to the NHS and private hospitals as well as GP's to practices and prisons.
Country Cousins is a nationwide specialist in the introduction of self-employed carers and companions to the elderly and those convalescing in their own homes.
Goldsborough Home Care
Goldsborough provides a range of home care support services to individuals in their own homes.
Grosvenor nursing is a supplier of mental health nurses providing 24-hour support to the healthcare industry.
Grosvenor nursing is a supplier of mental health nurses providing 24-hour support to the healthcare industry.
Healthcall Business Communications
Healthcall Business Communications provides a commercial out of hours telephone answering service to a wide range of customers including to the oil and gas, drinks, technology and health sectors.
Helping Hands is a franchise operation with a branch network delivering home care for private patients and local authority contracts.
Mayfair Occupational Health Specialists
Mayfair OHS specialise in providing Occupational Health Practitioners and have prestigious clients across the public and private sectors.
Mayfair Specialist Nurses
Mayfair provides specialist nurses, delivering the highest standards of healthcare, on quality assignments to a wide section of the UK.
Medic International is a supplier of quality locums in a range of professions within the NHS and private sectors.
The South West's nursing and home care provision agency, supplying nurses and care assistants for over 14 years.
National Clients Co-ordination Service provides the Groups national clients with one point of contact, utilising the branch network.
Nightingales Professional Nursing and Homecare is a supplier of both short and long term care.
Primrose Care provides home care services allowing clients to retain independence and a high standard of living in their own homes.
UK Underwriting Services
UKUS coordinates medical screenings and supplies healthcare staff as requested by mortgage and insurance providers (life companies).
Worldwide Healthcare Exchange
WHE recruits healthcare professionals from around the world to work in different global healthcare environments.
Services and Government Contracts Companies
Healthcall Optical Services
Healthcall Optical Services is a provider of domiciliary eye care to residential and nursing homes for patients who have difficulty in visiting an optician. It also provides on-site eye examinations to commercial organisations in line with EU legislation.
Nestor Disability Analysis
NDA has a register of over 3,500 doctors and is a special purpose company working with the Medical Services division of the SchlumbergerSema group. It manages the provision of medical staff involved in medical assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions.
Primecare is a provider of managed healthcare, primary care and forensic medical services.
The Groups Managed Healthcare division offers an alternative to hospital treatment, tailored to meeting needs of individuals in the community.
The Primary Care division ensures patients needing to see a doctor at night or over the weekend, are automatically switched through to one of Primecare's centres by telephone when they contact their local surgery. They then either; receive advice, a visit from a Doctor or attend a Primary Care Centre.
The Forensic Medical division is a provider of high-quality clinical services to secure establishments and police forces.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nestor Healthcare Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nestor Healthcare Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nestor Healthcare Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nestor Healthcare Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nestor Healthcare Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NESTOR HEALTHCARE GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Major Shareholders
Nestor Healthcare Group plc History
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Offices and Representations
Nestor Healthcare Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nestor Healthcare Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Nestor Healthcare Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Nestor Healthcare Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nestor Healthcare Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nestor Healthcare Group plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?