- The report contains detailed information about Neogen Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Neogen Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Neogen Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Neogen Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Neogen Corp. business.
About Neogen Corp.
Neogen Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of products for food and animal safety.
The company operates in two segments, Food Safety Segment and Animal Safety Segment.
Food Safety Segment
The Food Safety Segment consists primarily of diagnostic test kits and complementary products (dehydrated culture media) marketed by company sales personnel in the North American, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and other parts of Europe, and by distributors elsewhere to food producers and processors to detect dangerous and/or unintended substances in human food and animal feed, such as foodborne pathogens, spoilage organisms, natural toxins, food allergens, genetic modifications, ruminant by-products, drug residues, pesticide residues, and general sanitation concerns.
The company's test kits are used to detect potential hazards in food and animal feed by testers ranging from small local grain elevators to major food and feed processors in the world, and various regulatory agencies. Meat and poultry processors, seafood processors, fruit and vegetable producers, and other market segments are the primary users of the companys Reveal and Alert tests for foodborne bacteria, including E. coli O157:H7, Salmonella, Listeria, and Campylobacter. Grain producers and processors of various types and sizes use the companys Veratox, Agri-Screen, and Reveal tests for mycotoxins, including aflatoxin, deoxynivalenol, fumonisin, ochratoxin, zearalenone, and T-2 toxin. The producers of cookies, crackers, candy, ice cream, and other foods use the companys Veratox, Alert, and Reveal testing products for food allergens to help protect their food-allergenic customers from the inadvertent contamination of products with food allergens, such as peanut, milk, egg, almond, wheat, soy, and hazelnut residues. Dairies are primary users of its BetaStar, Penzyme, and TetraStar diagnostic tests to detect the presence of beta lactam and tetracycline antibiotics in milk.
The company has developed the immunoassay test kits to detect ruminant by-products in animal feed ingredients and finished feed. The Reveal tests were designed to help prevent ruminants (cattle, sheep and goats) from being fed rendered materials containing ruminant by-products in an effort to prevent the spread of BSE (also known as mad cow disease) from animal to animal. The companys specialty products for the seafood market include tests for histamine, an allergenic substance that occurs when certain species of fish begin to decay; chloramphenicol, a banned antibiotic; and sulfites, an allergenic shrimp preservative.
The company also offers other test methods and products to complement its immunoassay tests. Its line of Gene-Trak and GeneQuence assays utilize DNA probe hybridization technology to create sensitive and specific tests to detect foodborne bacteria. Instead of using antibodies as in an immunoassay to capture a target pathogen that may be present in a sample, this technology uses a portion of the target pathogens ribosomal RNA (rRNA) sequence to bind to complementary rRNA strands of the pathogen in a sample.
The company's Soleris product is used by food processors to identify the presence of spoilage organisms (yeast and mold) and other microbiological contamination. The company's Acumedia subsidiary offers dehydrated culture media for varied purposes, including traditional bacterial testing and growing beneficial bacteria, such as cultures for sausages and beer. The companys customers for dehydrated culture media also include commercial and research laboratories, and producers of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and veterinary vaccines.
The company manufactures and markets its AccuPoint rapid sanitation test for adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a chemical found in various living cells. This test uses bioluminescence to (in approximately 30 seconds) determine if a food contact surface has been completely sanitized. The companys worldwide customer base for its ATP sanitation testing products includes food and beverage processors, the foodservice industry, as well as other users.
Animal Safety Segment
The Animal Safety Segment en
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEOGEN CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEOGEN CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEOGEN CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEOGEN CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEOGEN CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Neogen Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Neogen Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Neogen Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Neogen Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Neogen Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEOGEN CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEOGEN CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEOGEN CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEOGEN CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEOGEN CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEOGEN CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Neogen Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Neogen Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Neogen Corp. Major Shareholders
Neogen Corp. History
Neogen Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Neogen Corp. Offices and Representations
Neogen Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Neogen Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Neogen Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Neogen Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Neogen Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Neogen Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Neogen Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Neogen Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Neogen Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Neogen Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Neogen Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Neogen Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?