- The report contains detailed information about National Research Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for National Research Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The National Research Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes National Research Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of National Research Corp. business.
About National Research Corp.
National Research Corporation provides ongoing survey-based performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education to the healthcare industry in the United States and Canada.
The company addresses the needs of healthcare providers and payers to measure the care outcomes, specifically experience and health status, of their patients and/or members. It develops tools that enable healthcare organizations to obtain performance measurement information necessary to comply with industry and regulatory standards, and to improve their business practices so that they can maximize new member and/or patient attraction, experience, member retention and profitability.
The companys primary types of information services are renewable performance tracking services, custom research, subscription-based governance information and educational services, and a renewable syndicated service.
The NRC Solution
The company addresses healthcare organizations need to track their performance at the enterprise-wide, departmental and physician/caregiver levels. The company develops tools designed to enable its clients to collect, in an unobtrusive manner, an amount of comparative performance information to analyze and improve their practices to maximize resident and/or patient attraction, experience, retention and profitability
The companys solutions are designed to respond to managed cares redefined relationships among consumers, employers, payers and providers. It utilizes a dynamic data collection process to create a personalized questionnaire which evaluates service issues specific to each respondents healthcare experience. The flexibility of the companys data collection process allows healthcare organizations to add timely, market-driven questions relevant to matters, such as industry performance mandates, employer performance guarantees and internal quality improvement initiatives. In addition, the company assesses core service factors relevant to all healthcare respondent groups (patients, members, employers, employees, and physicians) and to all service points of a healthcare system (inpatient, emergency room, outpatient, home health, rehabilitation, behavioral health, long-term care, hospice, and dental).
The company offers renewable performance tracking and improvement services, subscription-based educational services, and a renewable syndicated service. It has renewable performance tracking tools, including those produced and delivered under its NRC Picker trade name and My InnerView, Inc. (MIV), for gathering and analyzing data from survey respondents on an ongoing basis with comparisons over time. The improvement services of NRC Picker provide a way of bridging the gap between measurement and improvement. Additional offerings under the companys Payer Solutions division include functional disease-specific and health status measurement tools.
Through its division known as The Governance Institute (TGI), NRC also offers subscription-based governance information and educational conferences designed to improve the effectiveness of hospital and health care systems by continually strengthening their healthcare boards, medical leadership, and management performance in the United States. TGI conducts timely conferences, produces publications, videos, white papers, and research studies, and tracks industry trends showcasing the practices of healthcare boards across the country.
Sales and Marketing
The company has sales and marketing activities in Nebraska, Wisconsin and California in the United States, and Toronto in Canada.
The companys main competitor is Press Ganey.
National Research Corporation was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. National Research Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of National Research Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of National Research Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. National Research Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. National Research Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
National Research Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
National Research Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
National Research Corp. Major Shareholders
National Research Corp. History
National Research Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
National Research Corp. Offices and Representations
National Research Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
National Research Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
National Research Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
National Research Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
National Research Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
National Research Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
National Research Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
National Research Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
National Research Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
National Research Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
National Research Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
National Research Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?