- The report contains detailed information about National Health Partners Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for National Health Partners Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The National Health Partners Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes National Health Partners Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of National Health Partners Inc. business.
About National Health Partners Inc.
National Health Partners, Inc. creates, markets, and sells membership programs to underserved and underinsured markets in the healthcare industry in the United States. The company operates through a national healthcare savings network called CARExpress.
CARExpress is a network of approximately 1,000,000 participating hospitals, doctors, dentists, pharmacists other healthcare providers that have agreed to render their services and products to its members. CARExpress enables its members to engage in point-of-service transactions directly with participating healthcare providers.
CARExpress Healthcare Solution
The company has designed membership programs that range from its traditional health discount programs that provide access to networks of providers that have agreed to provide its members with a reduced rate for services, to membership programs that include limited liability insurance benefits. The company offers two families of CARExpress membership programs to its members: CARExpress health discount programs, and CARExpress Plus membership programs.
The companys CARExpress health discount programs encompass various aspects of healthcare, including physicians, hospitals, ancillary services, dentists, prescription drugs, vision care, hearing aids, chiropractic services, alternative care, 24-hour nurseline, medical supplies and equipment, and long-term care facilities which include skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, respite care and home health care. The company has agreements with CareMark, Aetna, Optum, Outlook Vision, Integrated Health, Three Rivers, International Med-Care, and HealthFi International.
The companys CARExpress Plus programs are membership programs consists of its CARExpress health discount programs and limited liability insurance benefits underwritten by The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York (U.S. Life), a member company of American International Group, Inc.
CARExpress Membership Programs
The company has designed two distinct groups of membership programs that it offers to its members: CARExpress health discount programs, and CARExpress Plus membership programs. The companys CARExpress Plus programs comprise variations of its CARExpress health discount program and limited liability insurance benefits underwritten by U.S. Life.
CARExpress Health Discount Programs
The company sells its CARExpress health discount programs directly and indirectly through various marketing and distribution partners. It offers six standard CARExpress health discount programs that provide benefits that range from prescription drug and vision care to physician, hospital, vision, dental, and other care. The companys programs include care program; supplemental care program; preferred program; dental & vision care program; prescription & vision care program; and tiered pharmacy discount program.
CARExpress Plus Membership Programs
The company sells its CARExpress health discount programs in combination with limited liability insurance benefits underwritten by U.S. Life as part of its CARExpress Plus membership programs. It markets these programs directly and indirectly through insurance companies and independent third parties. The company offers three standard CARExpress plus programs, including CARExpress plus platinum program; CARExpress plus gold program; and CARExpress plus silver program
The companys primary target customer group comprises the 46 million Americans who have no health insurance of any kind. This group includes self-employed individuals and part-time or temporary employees, and people who have been turned down for insurance because of age, occupation, medical history, lifestyle or other reasons. The companys secondary target customer group comprises Americans who lack health insurance coverage. This group includes people with gaps in their insurance coverage, employees paying deductibles or premiums, and employees who do not receive adequate insurance coverage through their employers. It also includes people who are underinsured because of restrictions or provisions in their managed care plans, such as limited coverage, high deductibles or co-insurance limits, people who have been turned down for insurance coverage for a medical procedure due to a pre-existing condition clause, and people who have been turned down for insurance because of age, occupation, medical history, lifestyle or other reasons.
The companys principal competitors include Alliance HealthCard, Inc.; AmeriPlan; Best Benefits; Careington International; Family Care; Full Access Medical; International Association of Businesses; New Benefits, Inc.; and Peoples Benefit Services.
The company was founded in 1989. It was formerly known as Spectrum Vision Systems of Indiana, Inc. and changed its name to National Health Partners, Inc. in 2001.
1. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. National Health Partners Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of National Health Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of National Health Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. National Health Partners Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. National Health Partners Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
National Health Partners Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
National Health Partners Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
National Health Partners Inc. Major Shareholders
National Health Partners Inc. History
National Health Partners Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
National Health Partners Inc. Offices and Representations
National Health Partners Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
National Health Partners Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
National Health Partners Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
National Health Partners Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
National Health Partners Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
National Health Partners Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
National Health Partners Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
National Health Partners Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
National Health Partners Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
National Health Partners Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
National Health Partners Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
National Health Partners Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?