- The report contains detailed information about Modern Medical Modalities Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Modern Medical Modalities Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Modern Medical Modalities Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Modern Medical Modalities Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Modern Medical Modalities Corporation business.
About Modern Medical Modalities Corporation
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation provides cloud computing driven, healthcare administrative, and information services that are supported by its Web-based, enterprise-wide information system.
The company's healthcare administrative and information services have the capacity to service multi-specialty healthcare markets. The healthcare administrative and information services include human resources, supply management, medical customer relationship management (CRM), electronic health records, patient billing and accounts receivables services, claims adjudication services, and business intelligence services. The company intends to focus on providing outsourced administrative and information services through its wholly-owned subsidiary, HealthIXS Corporation.
Human Resource Services
The companys human resource services support various types of personnel, including employees and contractors. The personnel records functionality includes demographics, payroll, contacts, references, documents, position assignment, and continuing education. The employee benefits functionality helps manage insurance, accounts, such as 401Ks and FSAs, and time off benefits. The resource scheduling functionality helps manage schedules, time clocks, and attendance. The position control functionality defines the organization and helps manage interviews, hiring, and separation activities.
Supply Management Services
The companys supply management service provides inventory control, receiving and distribution functionality. The inventory control tracks medical supplies and equipment. The inventory control has features for reorder and warning levels of stock with one or multi-facility configurations, manages inventory across multiple locations and owners. The inventory functionality also supports scanning with bar-coding and SKU tracking. The supply management also supports purchasing, vendor management, and contract management. Purchase orders creation and flexible processing functionality is included, and integrates with accounts payable with various levels of approval processing for managers included. The purchasing functionality also includes requisitions functionality, which interacts with inventory for a flow of data throughout the supply chain.
Medical Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Services
The medical CRM services include marketing, contact management, pricing, and promotions-functionality. The marketing functionality is designed for any type of business workflow, including professional services, and wholesale, retail items, and is tuned for the services industries, such as health care. The marketing functionality also includes special processes that assist with determining costing and pricing scenarios, and includes promotions functionality that assists with the planning and execution of overall marketing and advertising campaigns and tracking return on investment. The medical CRM also includes sales functionality, such as proposals, customer orders, and sales tracking. The sales functionality is also tuned to support services companies, and includes quotes and proposals. The sales functionality also includes features for managing sales taxes, shipping activities, and on-line customer tracking through a customer portal. The sales functionality also supports customers that have multiple types of accounts, including pay-at order, monthly revolving, quarterly, and more. The medical CRM also includes customer services functionality that includes customer accounts management, consumer/patient portal, customer support, and service functionality.
Electronic Health Records
The electronic health records assists physicians and healthcare workers in collecting and managing electronic data for the patients visits, status and history, including a past medical history, medications, allergies, and alerts and family history. All encounters record clinical documentation, including narratives, for all procedures, treatments and services, SOAP notes, exams, vital signs, and education and teaching. Theres also an electronic prescription function, and printable, reader friendly reports.
Patient Billing and Acc
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Modern Medical Modalities Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Modern Medical Modalities Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MODERN MEDICAL MODALITIES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Major Shareholders
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation History
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Offices and Representations
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Modern Medical Modalities Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?