- The report contains detailed information about Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. business.
About Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc.
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. (the company) was originally incorporated in the State of Utah in 1979 and reincorporated in 1993 in Nevada. As a result of this corporate reorganization, Hunt Country Home Health, Inc became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
Mid-Atlantic is a regionally based home health company established to provide nurse staffing services and home health and medical products to the Mid- Atlantic region. Mid-Atlantic delivers care to persons in a variety of settings, including private homes, hospitals and nursing homes. Since its acquisition of Hunt Country Nursing Services and National Nurses Service, the majority of Mid-Atlantic's business has involved providing nursing staff for clinics, long-term care facilities, hospitals and clinics, correctional facilities and schools. Services are provided to persons of all ages and with all levels of health or health related needs, varying from high technology interventions to companionship and services.
Mid-Atlantic provides medical equipment and supplies and around-the-clock skilled nursing. Mid-Atlantic provides its services through four entities. These entities are wholly owned subsidiaries.
Hunt Country Home Health
Hunt Country Home Health performs approximately 275 home health visits per month. Generally, the services provided fall into the program priorities that include:
Essential physical care which may require frequent visits including weekends, in the absence of which the patient might otherwise require hospitalization or nursing home care.
Patients in need of intravenous therapy, hyperalimentation, blood transfusions or other intensive skilled nursing modalities.
Patients with open wounds, which require dressing changes or irrigations, in addition to frequent skilled assessment for significant infections.
Patients in need of rehabilitation services which can be provided in the home and which can maximize the level of functioning.
In-home patients whose condition has deteriorated and who would otherwise require hospitalization.
Homebound patients in need of blood testing. The home care nurse draws the blood, evaluates the patient and carries out related teaching, which allows the physician to monitor the patient's condition while he remains in the home.
The Company's home health program provides skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, clinical social work, speech pathology and home health aide services. These services form the basic framework of the traditional home health services and disciplines which include skilled nursing for the assessment, teaching and provision of care, physical therapy for ambulation and muscle strengthening, occupation therapy for assisting persons to restore functions in order to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADL), home health aid for personal care and assistance in ADL's, speech therapy for restoration of communication, and social services for assessment of, and assistance with, emotional social problems interfering with the plan of care. These services are provided to any appropriate referral. Visit duration is usually two hours or less, two to three times per week.
Most visits are made to patients experiencing heart disease, cancer, diabetes, AIDS, fractures and strokes or who have wounds that are in need of care.
Center For Ambulatory and Home Infusion Services
In November of 1999, the durable medical equipment assets of Center for Ambulatory & Home Infusion Services were transferred to Hunt Country Nursing Services under the name of Advantage Medical Equipment and Supply. This company is a "trading as" name to provide predominantly adult durable medical equipment.
National Nurses Service Inc
NNS is a provider of supplemental staffing, including nursing, rehabilitative therapy and certified nursing assistant services to hospitals, nursing homes, medical clinics, correctional facilities, schools, and other governmental facilities.
Hunt Country Nursing Services Inc
HCNS is a private duty nursing company that provides professional nurses and nursing assistants to patients in the home.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MID-ATLANTIC HOME HEALTH NETWORK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Major Shareholders
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. History
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Offices and Representations
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mid-Atlantic Home Health Network Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?