- The report contains detailed information about Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Metropolitan Health Networks Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. business.
About Metropolitan Health Networks Inc.
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. operates a provider services network (the PSN), through which the company provides and arranges for medical care primarily to Medicare Advantage beneficiaries in the State of Florida who have enrolled in health plans primarily operated by Humana, Inc. (Humana). As of December 31, 2009, its PSN operated in 16 counties in the state of Florida.
As of December 31, 2009, the PSN provided healthcare benefits to approximately 35,500 Medicare Advantage beneficiaries.
Provider Services Network
The company operates the PSN through its wholly owned subsidiary, Metcare of Florida, Inc. The PSN operates under three network agreements with Humana pursuant to which the PSN provides, on a non-exclusive basis, healthcare services to Medicare beneficiaries in certain Florida counties who have elected to receive benefits under a Humana Medicare Advantage HMO Plan (Humana Plan Customers). As of December 31, 2009, the company had customers in 16 counties throughout Florida.
The companys PSN assumes full responsibility for the provision or management of all necessary medical care for each of the approximately 35,300 Humana Participating Customers covered by the Humana Agreements, even for services the company does not provide directly. For the remaining 29,300 Humana Participating Customers covered under its other two network agreements, its PSN is responsible for the cost of all medical care provided.
As of August 1, 2008, its PSN entered into a network agreement (the CarePlus Agreement) with CarePlus Health Plans, Inc. (CarePlus), a Medicare Advantage HMO in Florida. CarePlus is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Humana. Pursuant to the CarePlus Agreement, the PSN manages, on a non-exclusive basis, healthcare services for Medicare beneficiaries in certain Florida counties who have elected to receive benefits through CarePlus Medicare Advantage plans. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated in six of the 22 Florida counties covered by the CarePlus Agreement.
As of December 31, 2009, the PSN owned and operated 10 primary care centers and an oncology practice. These centers provide and arrange for medical care to approximately 26% of the PSNs customers.
The companys competitors are Continucare Corporation, MCCI, Primary Care Associates, Inc., Island Doctors and WellMed.
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METROPOLITAN HEALTH NETWORKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Major Shareholders
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. History
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Offices and Representations
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Metropolitan Health Networks Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?