- The report contains detailed information about MedPro Safety Products, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MedPro Safety Products, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MedPro Safety Products, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MedPro Safety Products, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MedPro Safety Products, Inc. business.
About MedPro Safety Products, Inc.
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. develops, acquires, and sells medical device safety products incorporating proprietary needlestick prevention technologies.
The company focuses on developing and commercializing its family of products in three related product sectors: blood collection devices, syringes for the clinical healthcare market, and intravenous devices.
Blood Collection Safety Needle
The companys Vacuette Premium Safety Needle System is a blood collection device that is formatted in two separate models: tube-activated and skin-activated. The distinction relates to the method in which the safety system, a sleeve that covers the needle after the completion of blood collection, is engaged. The operator cannot draw blood without having engaged the safety system.
Winged Safety Blood Collection Set
The companys Vacuette Premium Winged Safety Blood Collection Set is used for infusion and blood collection in the healthcare setting where patient comfort and ease of venous access are paramount. It is a single use, sterile device designed with a passive safety system that engages upon completion of access when the user grips the wings and pushes them up. The company is developing a needleless intravenous winged valve line that incorporates its core technology into a collection system that would be very similar to conventional systems in both appearance and operation. The use of its blood collection safety engagement system employs an intravenous system that is both passive and familiar to the operator.
Safety Syringe with Anti-Blunting Feature
This family of products involves anti-blunting technology coupled with safety syringe sheathing to avoid needlestick injury. The anti-blunting feature allows a user to draw medicament into a fillable safety syringe with an outer cannula covering that protects the actual injection cannula from becoming blunted (or dull) during the filling activity. It also protects the actual injection cannula from potential contamination from the medicament container. The syringe would be offered in both a fixed and removable needle models, and also with or without the anti-blunting option. The passive feature for both the fillable and pre-filled safety syringe uses a safety system that activates automatically as medicament is injected into the patient.
Prefilled Safety Syringes
The companys line of safety syringes includes a model that can accept prefilled cartridges of used medicaments or specified dosage of medicaments in pharmaceutical prefilled applications. Specialty medicaments can also be offered with the pre-filled safety syringe. These applications represent low volume, high value, delivery systems for prefilled products. The companys patent pending design allows filling at standard contract cartridge filling companies and with existing pharmaceutical companies in their existing factories. The cartridge would act as both a medicament reservoir and the plunger for its pre-assembled safety syringe. The line of safety syringes create applications for approximately 15 related products that fill out this product line. The family of products includes different sizes, blunts, plungers, and other combinations of the core technology.
Key-Lok Needleless IV Systems Market
The company has rights to the technology for the Key-Lok Needleless IV System (KLS), a latex-free blunt-cannula needleless (needle-free) injection system. The system operates like a conventional needle-based system in that it provides a secure connection for a needle-safe medication delivery system.
Vacuette Blood Collection Products: The company has entered into two agreements with Greiner Bio-One GmbH, a division of Greiner Bio-One International AG, an international manufacturer and supplier of medical products with locations in Austria, Germany, Hungary, United States and Brazil, as well as a worldwide distribution network. The two agreements grant the distributor the right to manufacture, market, and distribute the companys three Vacuette blood collection products.
Pre-Filled Safety Syringe System: In March 2010, the company entered into a joint development agreement with Helvoet Pharmaceutical N.V. relating to the development and distribution of its pre-filled passive safety syringe system, which manufactures rubber closures and aluminum and plastic caps for pharmaceutical packaging, drug delivery, and diagnostics.
The company's major competitors include Baxter International and Becton Dickinson.
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MedPro Safety Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MedPro Safety Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDPRO SAFETY PRODUCTS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Major Shareholders
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. History
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Offices and Representations
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MedPro Safety Products, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?