- The report contains detailed information about Medisys Technologies, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medisys Technologies, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medisys Technologies, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medisys Technologies, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medisys Technologies, Inc business.
About Medisys Technologies, Inc
Medisys Technologies Inc. (Company) is a development stage Utah Corporation focused on the commercialization of CoverTip hypodermic safety syringe and other sharps related medical devices. The Company owns a total of 20 U.S. and foreign patents covering medical safety devices and other products that offer proprietary, high-potential technology, and has additional patent applications pending for its medical devices in both the U.S. and overseas.
Medical Device Safety
CoverTip Hypodermic Syringe
The CoverTip Hypodermic Safety Syringe not only provides benefits over standard intramuscular (IM) syringes, but addresses each of the major issues associated with current safety syringes. The superiority of the CoverTip Safety Syringe exits in its conformity to unique, but simple, design criteria for safety, ease of use and cost. First, the window of opportunity for an accidental needlestick is virtually eliminated. The CoverTip device employs a design that provides protection from the sharp needle tip prior to withdrawal from the patient's skin, protecting the healthcare worker during the drug delivery process, as well as during the disposal of the used syringe. Secondly, the device is easy to use with little or no additional training for the health care worker. Third, the device is fail-safe by relying entirely on positive mechanical action rather than on buttons, releases, springs, vacuums, or other such complicated additional steps.
PreSaf Lever Fulcrum Hypodermic Syringe
PreSaf is an intramuscular injection safety syringe designed primarily for pre-filled syringe application, which allows medication to be injected into the patient directly from a pre-filled vial. The pre-filled vial containing fluid medication is an existing component used by many pharmaceutical manufacturers. These applications typically include flu shots, pneumonia shots, AIDS serums, and other epidemic treatment or prevention therapies. Like Covertip, PreSaf provides automatic passive protection before withdrawal from the patient's skin. This device will be marketed as an OEM product and sold to pharmaceutical distribution producers of prefilled syringes.
Diagnostic Sharps Safety
The Company recognizes that diagnostic sharps applications are a critical area of medical device safety. These products address a somewhat different customer base than the hypodermic end-user. Physicians and other more specialized technicians are the primary end-users of diagnostic sharps instruments.
This device, using CoverTip technology, covers and protects the sharp of a blood collection needle while it is still in the vein. The device provides protection to the user and waste handlers and produces the added benefit of protecting the vein lumens during the collection procedure. Version "Select" permits selection of needle gauge for use with a single adaptive shroud, while version "Fixed" is a pre-assembled unit, and safety mechanism, fixed to the shroud.
SofDraw is a blood/fluid collection syringe designed to protect the clinician from an accidental self-puncture with a contaminated needle during the collection of blood or bodily fluids and through the transfer of fluids into vials for transport and study. Current procedures use standard syringes, usually 15cc or larger, as the operator either draws blood or aspirates fluid. Fluid aspiration is typically performed by physicians or other highly specialized technicians. In either case, the skin of the patient is punctured and, after collection, the contaminated needle is withdrawn with the sharp exposed. Transferring the fluid into vials involves multiple opportunities for accidental self-puncture.
The Company intends to market this specialized product directly to both OEM blood and fluid collection tray assemblers and specialty markets, such as physicians and phlebotomists. Orthopedists will be a specific target customer group for the use of SofDraw during the drainage of knee and shoulder joints.
This safety syringe device is designed to protect both the physician and the fetus during amniocentesis. Protection of the fetus is provided through redu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medisys Technologies, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medisys Technologies, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medisys Technologies, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medisys Technologies, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medisys Technologies, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDISYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medisys Technologies, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medisys Technologies, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medisys Technologies, Inc Major Shareholders
Medisys Technologies, Inc History
Medisys Technologies, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medisys Technologies, Inc Offices and Representations
Medisys Technologies, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medisys Technologies, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medisys Technologies, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Medisys Technologies, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Medisys Technologies, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medisys Technologies, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medisys Technologies, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medisys Technologies, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Medisys Technologies, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Medisys Technologies, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medisys Technologies, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medisys Technologies, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?