- The report contains detailed information about Medical Services International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medical Services International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medical Services International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medical Services International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medical Services International Inc. business.
About Medical Services International Inc.
Medical Services International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in medical related businesses. The Company, through its facility on the island of Anguilla, British West Indies (B.W.I.), supplies medical services for Anguilla and surrounding islands, dialysis for travellers, manufactures, under contract, a home test kit for HIV and Hep C and contracts to perform clinical studies for new medical treatments.
The company has developed its VScan rapid test kits for the detection of HIV 1 & 2, Hepatitis B and C, Tuberculosis (TB), Dengue Fever and West Nile. The VScan rapid test kit incorporates a combination of antigens which has the ability to identify all classes of HIV antibodies and is able to detect HIV very early.
Medical Services: The Company supplies services related to emergency medicine, internal medicine, cardiopulmonary assessment, dialysis, chelation, diabetic clinics, hypertension clinics and general medicine.
The diagnostic division offers test kits for sexual transmitted diseases (STDs) and for the initial detection of cancer. The company provides STD kit tests for Syphilis and the Cancer kit tests for Prostate Cancer.
Clinical Studies: The Company, under contract, conducts clinical studies for experimental new medical treatments.
Urgicenter: This is a new concept in the medical care in the Caribbean that has been developed by Medical Services International, Inc. It focuses on Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Diagnostics and medical conditions related to hypertension, diabetes and heart diseases.
Dialysis: The companys dialysis facility combines dialysis for the chronic care dialysis (local area residents) with dialysis for the traveler from North America.
Chelation: Chelation is a viable alternative to by-pass surgery that does not involve the long waiting lists and prohibitive costs. It is non-invasive.
Vitamins and Medical Products: The company has established a business by supplying vitamins and pharmaceuticals that are not readily available, to patients and other individuals.
The Company also does dialysis on chronic care dialysis patients. The dialysis for travelers services individuals from Canada, United States and Europe.
The companys subsidiaries include Hotel de Health Inc. (Canada); Hotel de Health (Caribbean Inc.); Hotel de Health (Anguilla Inc.); Sea feathers Bay Medical Resort; and Minerva Biotech Corporation.
Medical Services International Inc. has entered a distribution agreement for a distributor for various countries in East Africa.
The Company has expanded its distribution network for VScan products through signed agreements in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. This group of distributors would be coordinated by the overall distributor for the area S&E Ltd. The primary kits of interest are the VScan HIV, Hepatitis B&C and Tuberculosis (TB).
The company has acquired a strategic interest in a call center operation (Teltek International Limited) based in the British West Indies. The call center operation operates full service call centers with the latest customer relationship management technology specializing in providing call center out-sourcing solutions and out-bound telemarketing services to major U.S. multi-national corporations.
Medical Services International, Inc. was incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario under the name Trac Industries Inc. The company changed its name to Medical Resorts International Inc. in 1995 and further changed its name to Medical Services International Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medical Services International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medical Services International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medical Services International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medical Services International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medical Services International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medical Services International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medical Services International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medical Services International Inc. Major Shareholders
Medical Services International Inc. History
Medical Services International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medical Services International Inc. Offices and Representations
Medical Services International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medical Services International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medical Services International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medical Services International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Medical Services International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medical Services International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medical Services International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medical Services International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Services International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medical Services International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medical Services International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Services International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?