- The report contains detailed information about Medical Facilities Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medical Facilities Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medical Facilities Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medical Facilities Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medical Facilities Corp. business.
About Medical Facilities Corp.
Medical Facilities Corporation, through its partnership interests, engages in the ownership and operation of specialty hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). The Centers are located in Sioux Falls, Rapid City and Aberdeen, South Dakota, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Irvine and Newport Beach, California, United States.
In 2008, the company purchased an indirect 51% interest in Newport Coast, an ambulatory surgical center located in Newport Beach, California.
As of December 31, 2008, the minority interests in the Centers were as follows: Sioux Falls Surgical Hospital, LLP 49.0%; Dakota Plains Surgical Center, LLP 35.4%; Black Hills Surgery Center, LLP 45.8%; Oklahoma Spine Hospital, LLC 44.9%; Barranca Surgery Center, LLC 49.0%; and Surgical Center of Newport Coast, LLC 49.0.
Sioux Falls Surgical Hospital, LLP
Sioux Falls Surgical Hospital, LLP (SFSH) operates as a multi-specialty surgical facility located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. SFSH performs orthopaedic, ear, nose and throat, urology, neurology, gynecology, plastic, gastrointestinal, pain management, general surgery and ophthalmology procedures. The SFSH service area includes Sioux Falls and the communities east of Chamberlain, north of Yankton and south of Aberdeen in South Dakota, as well as districts west of Worthington, Minnesota.
Dakota Plains Surgical Center, LLP
Dakota Plains Surgical Center, LLP (DPSC) is located in Aberdeen, South Dakota, and is attached to an orthopaedic clinic that is the primary office of the orthopaedic physicians. DPSC focuses primarily on orthopaedic procedures. The primary service area for DPSC is the city of Aberdeen and surrounding townships.
Black Hills Surgery Center, LLP
Black Hills Surgery Center, LLP (BHSC) is located in Rapid City, South Dakota, and operates as a licensed specialty hospital. BHSC focuses primarily on orthopaedic and neurosurgical procedures. Rapid City and the surrounding region form BHSC's primary service area.
Oklahoma Spine Hospital, LLC
Oklahoma Spine Hospital (OSH) is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and operates as a licensed specialty hospital. OSH focuses on a limited number of clinical and surgical specialities, including neurosurgery, pain management, orthopaedic surgery and podiatry. OSHs primary service area extends beyond Oklahoma City, a city with a metropolitan area of approximately one million people, into central and western Oklahoma. OSH is the only facility in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area that focuses on the treatment of disorders of the spine.
Barranca Surgery Center, LLC
Barranca Surgery Center, LLC (Barranca) is located in Irvine, California, and operates as an ASC. Barranca performs various procedures within the surgical specialties of ear, nose and throat, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, gynecology and general and plastic surgery.
Surgical Center of Newport Coast, LLC
Surgical Center of Newport Coast, LLC (Newport Coast) is located in Newport Beach, California. Newport Coast focuses primarily on orthopaedic, gastroenterology, gynecology and cosmetic surgery.
Medical Facilities Corporation was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medical Facilities Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medical Facilities Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medical Facilities Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medical Facilities Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medical Facilities Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDICAL FACILITIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medical Facilities Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medical Facilities Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medical Facilities Corp. Major Shareholders
Medical Facilities Corp. History
Medical Facilities Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medical Facilities Corp. Offices and Representations
Medical Facilities Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medical Facilities Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medical Facilities Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Medical Facilities Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Medical Facilities Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medical Facilities Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medical Facilities Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medical Facilities Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Facilities Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Medical Facilities Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medical Facilities Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Facilities Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?