- The report contains detailed information about Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medical Connections Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. business.
About Medical Connections Holdings, Inc.
Medical Connections Holdings Inc. provides recruiting and staffing services to healthcare and medical industries in the United States. The company engages in identifying, selecting, and placing the executive allied health specialists, pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and hospital management executives for permanent and temporary positions. Its principal operating subsidiary is Medical Connections, Inc.
Permanent Placement Hires: This activity includes the hiring of allied health professionals, nurses, physicians, pharmacists and other medical personnel to be employed in healthcare or research facilities.
Contract Appointments: This activity includes an employment option and temporary hires (typically, 13 week contracts) made by healthcare facilities to economically cover short staffing during periods of high-seasonal activity, vacations, and leave of absences. This also includes contracts for travel positions, which are for allied health professionals, nurses or physicians who are willing to take temporary assignments outside their home region.
Temporary to Permanent Model Choices Program: This program is a shorter version of the contract appointments, which provides permanent placement hires with flexibility.
The company's target market is non-for-profit and for-profit organizations, including healthcare institutions and medical research facilities in the United States. Other recruiting companies also an alternative market for its programs, including companies which are hired by the hospitals to outsource their human resource departments are a natural market for its services; and smaller medical recruiting companies and individual recruiters to offer them technological solutions for their businesses.
The company's competitors include AMN Healthcare Services, Inc., Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., Medical Staffing Network Holdings, Inc., and On Assignment, Inc.
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDICAL CONNECTIONS HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. History
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Connections Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?