- The report contains detailed information about MedClean Technologies, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MedClean Technologies, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MedClean Technologies, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MedClean Technologies, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MedClean Technologies, Inc business.
About MedClean Technologies, Inc
Medclean Technologies, Inc. provides solutions for managing medical waste on site, including designing, selling, installing, and servicing on site (in-situ) systems to treat regulated medical waste. The company provides these systems to hospitals and other medical facilities as solutions to incineration, off site hauling of untreated waste, and other alternative treatment technologies and methodologies.
The company's principal products are the MedClean series systems. The MedClean system employs the following equipment and machinery: an autoclave vessel to sterilize the medical waste; a shredding device, the MedClean Shredder, to convert sterilized waste material into a non-recognizable confetti-like material qualifying the end product as safe municipal solid waste; an AutoTouch control station with software and hardware components that integrate and bundle operating and data recording functions into a system complying with regulatory requirements for conversion and disposal of medical waste, including real time centralized monitoring of the system's functions; a material transporter to mechanically transport the processed waste from shredder to the municipal solid waste compacting dumpster; and a QuietCart transport cart system to facilitate a single source containerization of the infectious waste from generation, sterilization, processing, and return for refill without need for human interaction for ultimate operator safety.
The AutoTouch control system can communicate in multiple languages, including English and Spanish. The AutoTouch software permits real time centralized monitoring the functions and uses of each system by the company. Additionally, the centralized monitors track proper operation of a particular system. They also alert the company to the need to provide clients with supplies and preventative maintenance visits.
The MedClean Series System is offered in three configurations: container (modified 40/45/53 x9 metal shipping container), mobile (container as trailer), and fixed (traditional installation with in the facility). The mobile system can be operated as a tractor-pulled mobile unit servicing the needs of various hospitals with in a prescribed geographic area and also has the same utility umbilical cord feature. Both the container and mobile Systems can be configured with on-board steam and/or electrical generators to further installation and access to utilities.
The company also sells consumable items, including custom manufactured high temperature cart liners, deodorizers, and autoclave validation test kits. It also offers other components, such as printer paper, printer ribbon, autoclave gaskets, and replacement cart wheels.
The companys suppliers are SteelCraft Industries Limited; Weima America Corporation; Specialty Metal Products, Inc.; and MPF, Inc. Its suppliers also include Square D; Siemens Corporation; Magnatrol; and Cutler Hammer.
The company's competitors are Stericycle, Inc.; San-I-Pak; Tempico Inc.; Bondtech Corporation; and Red Bag Solutions, Inc.
The company was formerly known as Aduromed Industries, Inc. and changed its name to MedClean Technologies, Inc. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MedClean Technologies, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MedClean Technologies, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MedClean Technologies, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MedClean Technologies, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MedClean Technologies, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDCLEAN TECHNOLOGIES, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MedClean Technologies, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MedClean Technologies, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MedClean Technologies, Inc Major Shareholders
MedClean Technologies, Inc History
MedClean Technologies, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MedClean Technologies, Inc Offices and Representations
MedClean Technologies, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MedClean Technologies, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MedClean Technologies, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
MedClean Technologies, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
MedClean Technologies, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MedClean Technologies, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MedClean Technologies, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MedClean Technologies, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
MedClean Technologies, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
MedClean Technologies, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MedClean Technologies, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MedClean Technologies, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?