- The report contains detailed information about MDY Healthcare plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MDY Healthcare plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MDY Healthcare plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MDY Healthcare plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MDY Healthcare plc business.
About MDY Healthcare plc
MDY Healthcare plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of healthcare products.
The Group has two businesses, Hypoguard, which develops and supplies blood glucose monitoring systems for the diabetic market, and Futura Medical Corporation, which focuses on products that enhance healthcare worker safety.
Hypoguard develops, manufactures and distributes products for the blood glucose monitoring market. Although the current product portfolio is focused on diabetes monitoring products Hypoguards technology platform will be extended to create a broader range of medical diagnostic products.
Futura Medical Corporation is a dedicated healthcare worker safety solution company. Futura identifies, develops, and brings to market a portfolio of complementary and synergistic products that address the growing concerns over the dangers to which healthcare professionals are routinely exposed. Futura's medical device portfolio specializes in offerings focused on the enhancement of sharps safety at the point-of-care. Leading technology solutions include the Futura Safety Syringe, Futura Safety Scalpel, and the Futura brand Safe-T-Lance single use lancets.
The Companys products include Blood Glucose Meters, Data Management Systems, Futura Medical, Urinalysis, Lancets & Lancing Devices, Infusion Sets and ESR products.
Gluco Balance: The GlucoBalance Data Management System Software helps people manage their diabetes more closely by tracking and analyzing their blood glucose results. GlucoBalance Data Management System Software was developed exclusively for use with Hypoguard Blood Glucose Meters. It enables transfer of blood glucose results, that are stored in the memory of a Hypoguard Blood Glucose Meter, directly to a personal computer. GlucoBalance is simple and enables review and analysis of blood glucose test results using a variety of charts and graphs, including a log book report, histogram report, modal day report, pie chart report, statistical report, test frequency report, and trend chart report.
William Ransom & Son plc and MDY Healthcare plc have formed a multi-channel retail joint venture selling a range of natural healthcare products direct to consumers through the Internet, mail order and telesales.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MDY Healthcare plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MDY Healthcare plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MDY Healthcare plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MDY Healthcare plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MDY Healthcare plc Industry Position Analysis
6. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MDY HEALTHCARE PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MDY Healthcare plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MDY Healthcare plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MDY Healthcare plc Major Shareholders
MDY Healthcare plc History
MDY Healthcare plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MDY Healthcare plc Offices and Representations
MDY Healthcare plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MDY Healthcare plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MDY Healthcare plc Capital Market Snapshot
MDY Healthcare plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
MDY Healthcare plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MDY Healthcare plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MDY Healthcare plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MDY Healthcare plc 1-year Stock Charts
MDY Healthcare plc 5-year Stock Charts
MDY Healthcare plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MDY Healthcare plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MDY Healthcare plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?