- The report contains detailed information about LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. business.
About LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd.
LONGLIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. provides residential care services in Japan. The company runs pay residential care homes and group homes in the urban areas and provides care services to the elderly people and those who need care. It offers both personal care, including help with eating, bathing, going to lavatory, changing diaper, taking medicines, and changing position in bed, and home help services, such as shopping, preparing meals, setting the table, cleaning, cloth repair, and other services through certified home helpers. As of October 31, 2003, the company operated 18 visiting bath cars for delivering visiting bath service, as well as 5 residential and 3 group homes. It also runs LONGLIFE Medical Welfare Technical College, as well as sells care articles. The company was founded in 1986 under the name KANSAI WELFARE INDUSTRIES, Inc. and changed its name to JAPAN LONGLIFE Co., Ltd. in 1998. Further, the company changed its name to LONGLIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. in 2008. The company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LONG LIFE HOLDING CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. History
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LONG LIFE HOLDING Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?