- The report contains detailed information about Linkwell Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Linkwell Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Linkwell Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Linkwell Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Linkwell Corp. business.
About Linkwell Corp.
Linkwell Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, sale, and distribution of disinfectant health care products primarily to the medical industry in the People's Republic of China.
The company markets 56 products, which range from air disinfection machines to hot press bags, disinfection swabs, and disinfection indicators. Its products fall into five categories and six product types.
The companys product categories include skin and mucous membrane disinfectants; hand disinfectants; environment and surface disinfectants; medical devices and equipment disinfectants; air disinfection equipment; and other products. Its product types include liquids gel; tablets powder; aerosol; chemical indicator; disinfectant appliance; and liquids foam.
Skin and Mucous Membrane Disinfectants
Skin and mucous membrane disinfectants target both external and internal applications. Prior to operations, incisions, or injections the products are used to clean the skin surface. Mucous membrane disinfectants target internal germs located in the mouth, eye, perineum, and other internal sources. The companys products include anerdian skin disinfectant; anerdian-type 3rd skin and mucous membrane disinfectant; dianerkang PVP-I disinfectant; dianerkang alcohol disinfectant; and PuTai skin disinfectant.
The companys disinfectants target the skin surface. Products are applied to the skin prior to medial procedures. The companys products include jifro antimicrobial hand washing; jifro disinfectant gel; jifro 4% chlorhexidine gluconate surgical hand scrub; PuTai washless surgical hand scrub; and PuTai washless surgical hand foam disinfectant.
Environment and Surface Disinfectants
The companys disinfectants target various surfaces, such as floors, walls, tables, and medical devices. Additionally, the products would be applied to cloth materials, including furniture and bedding. The companys products include aiershi disinfectant tablets; lvshaxing disinfectant tablets; dianerkang aerosol disinfectant; lvshaxing disinfectant granule; and liKang disinfectant detergent.
Medical Devices and Equipment Disinfectants
The companys product line of disinfectants targets medical equipment, including the sterilization of thermo sensitive instruments and endoscope equipment. Its products include dianerkang 2% glutaraldehyde disinfectant; dianerkang 2% glutaraldehyde disinfectant; and dianerkang multi-enzyme detergents.
The companys product line of disinfectants targets air quality. Its products include lvshaxing LKQG-1000 air disinfection machine; anerdian disinfection swab; liKang test paper of chlorine; liKang 121 steam pressure sterilization chemical indicator (card and adhesive tape); liKang 132 steam pressure sterilization chemical indicator (label); and liKang steam pressure sterilization chemical indicator.
The companys products have gained access to hotels, schools, supermarkets, and drugstores. It has repackaged commercial disinfectant products for sale to the consumer market. LiKang Disinfectant redeveloped various products, including jin zhongda collutory; antibacterial lubricant; LiKang disinfectant; and dianerkang aerosol disinfectant.
During 2009, the companys customers included ZhongYou Pharmaceutical and Shanghai Jiuqing Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
The companys suppliers include Shanghai Wenshui Chemical Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Wenshui Chemical Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Jin an tang Hygienical Product Factory; Ciba Specialty Chemicals (China) LTD; Shanghai Jangbo Chemical Co., Ltd.; and Xuzhou Keweisi Disinfectant Co., Ltd.
The companys primary competitors include 3M Company; Ace Disinfection Factory Co., Ltd.; Chengdu Kangaking Instrument Co., Ltd.; Hangzhou Yangchi Medicine Article Co., Ltd.; Shandong Xinhua Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.; and Johnson & Johnson.
Linkwell Corporation was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LINKWELL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LINKWELL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LINKWELL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LINKWELL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LINKWELL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Linkwell Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Linkwell Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Linkwell Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Linkwell Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Linkwell Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LINKWELL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LINKWELL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LINKWELL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LINKWELL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LINKWELL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LINKWELL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Linkwell Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Linkwell Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Linkwell Corp. Major Shareholders
Linkwell Corp. History
Linkwell Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Linkwell Corp. Offices and Representations
Linkwell Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Linkwell Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Linkwell Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Linkwell Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Linkwell Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Linkwell Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Linkwell Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Linkwell Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Linkwell Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Linkwell Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Linkwell Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Linkwell Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?