- The report contains detailed information about Life Systems Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Life Systems Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Life Systems Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Life Systems Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Life Systems Corp. business.
About Life Systems Corp.
Life Systems Corp (the company), a Nevada corporation, is a biomedical device development company that is developing, and intends to produce and market, isolated organ perfusion devices and related perfusates and supplies under the trade-name "LifeSustainer". Perfusion is the process of supplying blood, or a blood substitute, to an isolated organ through its blood vessels. Among other things, perfusion technique may be used in the preservation of animal or human organs while the organ is isolated from its blood supply. Therefore, such devices may be used in biomedical applications where there is a need to maintain the viability of isolated human or animal organs, including human organ transplants and drug research studies.
The company is developing its LifeSustainer devices incorporating proprietary perfusion based technology owned by the companys majority controlled subsidiary Bio-Preserve Medical Corporation of Washington Inc. Life Systems, as the parent company, has an exclusive worldwide license to develop, manufacture, use and market isolated perfusion devices using Bio-Preserve (WA)'s proprietary technology. The company is designing its LifeSustainer devices so that they can be operated by placing an isolated organ in a special chamber and then connecting the organ to tubing through which a fluid (called perfusate) is pumped to maintain the function and viability of the organ. Perfusate is a solution that is similar to blood in that it provides nutrients, oxygen and other elements that an organ requires to maintain its viability.
The company is currently completing development of the first two generations of its LifeSustainer devices and related perfusates and has begun the initial design of the companys third generation LifeSustainer device. The company anticipates its first generation device, the LifeSustainer 1000, will be marketed as a biomedical laboratory research device intended for uses involving the preservation of isolated organs from animals. The company anticipates its second generation device, the LifeSustainer 2000 will provide an alternative to the current simple cold storage techniques, which most often utilize a common ice chest or cooler to transport human transplant organs. Initially, the company intends to design the LifeSustainer 3000, its third generation device, to maintain the viability of human organs that are temporarily isolated from a living patient's blood circulation.
The company owns 80.57% the issued and outstanding shares of Bio-Preserve (FL), a Florida corporation. Bio-Preserve (FL) owns 100% of the issued and outstanding shares in Bio-Preserve (WA), a Washington corporation, which also maintains its business office on its premises in Redmond. In addition to the companys interest in Bio-Preserve (FL) and Bio-Preserve (WA), effective October 31, 2000, it owns 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of Perfusion Systems Inc., a Nevada corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Life Systems Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Life Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Life Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Life Systems Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Life Systems Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIFE SYSTEMS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Life Systems Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Life Systems Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Life Systems Corp. Major Shareholders
Life Systems Corp. History
Life Systems Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Life Systems Corp. Offices and Representations
Life Systems Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Life Systems Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Life Systems Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Life Systems Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Life Systems Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Life Systems Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Life Systems Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Life Systems Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Life Systems Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Life Systems Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Life Systems Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Life Systems Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?