- The report contains detailed information about Lancer Orthodontics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lancer Orthodontics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lancer Orthodontics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lancer Orthodontics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lancer Orthodontics Inc. business.
About Lancer Orthodontics Inc.
Lancer Orthodontics, Inc. engages in the manufacture and marketing of orthodontic products. Lancer conducts its operations at two facilities, located at California and Mexico. Lancer's manufactured product line includes preformed bands, direct bonding brackets, buccal tubes, arch wires, lingual attachments, and related accessories to be used by orthodontists and dentists in treating their patients. The companys products are purchased and resold to orthodontists, including sealants, adhesives, elastomerics, headgear cases, retainer cases, orthodontic wire, and preformed arches. Lancer sells its products directly to orthodontists and dentists.
In selected foreign countries, Lancer sells its products directly to orthodontists through its international marketing division. Lancer also sells its products through distributors in certain foreign countries and to other companies on a private label basis. Lancer has entered into a number of distributor agreements whereby it granted the marketing rights to its products in certain sales territories in Mexico, Central America, South America, Europe, Canada, Australia, and Japan.
The companys major supplier in 2003 was General Electric.
The companys major competitors include Unitek, a subsidiary or division of 3M; Ormco, a subsidiary or division of Sybron Dental Specialties; RMO, Inc., a private company; American orthodontics, a private company; GAC, a division of Dentsply: and Dentaurum, a foreign company.
Lancer Orthodontics, Inc. was incorporated in California in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lancer Orthodontics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lancer Orthodontics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LANCER ORTHODONTICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Major Shareholders
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. History
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Offices and Representations
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lancer Orthodontics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?