- The report contains detailed information about King Stone Energy Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for King Stone Energy Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The King Stone Energy Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes King Stone Energy Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of King Stone Energy Group Limited business.
About King Stone Energy Group Limited
Swank International Manufacturing Co. Ltd (the Company) is an investment holding company. The Company, together with its subsidiaries (the Group) is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of optical products. The Group operates mainly in the United States of America, Europe, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China (PRC) and others.
As of December 31, 2002, the Companys major subsidiaries include: Dongguan De Bao Optical Co., Ltd. (De Bao) engaged in the manufacture of multi-coating lenses; Dongguan Hamwell Glasses Co., Ltd. (Dongguan Hamwell) engaged in the manufacture of optical products; Global Origin Limited, an investment holding company; Profit Trend International Limited, an investment holding company; Prowin Commercial & Industrial Limited, a property holding in the PRC; Shenzhen Henggang Swank Optical Industrial Co., Ltd. (Henggang), engaged in the manufacture of optical products; and Swank International Optical Company Limited, which is engaged in the trading of optical products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. King Stone Energy Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of King Stone Energy Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of King Stone Energy Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. King Stone Energy Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. King Stone Energy Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KING STONE ENERGY GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
King Stone Energy Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
King Stone Energy Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
King Stone Energy Group Limited Major Shareholders
King Stone Energy Group Limited History
King Stone Energy Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
King Stone Energy Group Limited Offices and Representations
King Stone Energy Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
King Stone Energy Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
King Stone Energy Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
King Stone Energy Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
King Stone Energy Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
King Stone Energy Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
King Stone Energy Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
King Stone Energy Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
King Stone Energy Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
King Stone Energy Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
King Stone Energy Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
King Stone Energy Group Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?