- The report contains detailed information about Kindred Healthcare Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kindred Healthcare Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kindred Healthcare Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kindred Healthcare Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kindred Healthcare Inc. business.
About Kindred Healthcare Inc.
Kindred Healthcare, Inc., a healthcare services company, through its subsidiaries, operates hospitals, nursing centers and a contract rehabilitation services business across the United States.
The company has three divisions: The Hospital Division; The Health Services Division; and The Rehabilitation Division.
The Hospital division operates LTAC hospitals. It provided long-term acute care services to medically complex patients through the operation of a national network of 83 hospitals with 6,580 licensed beds located in 24 states as of December 31, 2009. The hospital divisions hospitals also provide skilled nursing, sub-acute, and outpatient services. Outpatient services may include diagnostic services, rehabilitation therapy, CT scanning, one-day surgery, and laboratory.
In its hospitals, the company treats medically complex patients, including the critically ill, suffering from multiple organ system failures, most commonly of the cardiovascular, pulmonary, kidney, gastro-intestinal and cutaneous (skin) systems. It treats patients with cardio-pulmonary disorders, skin and wound conditions, and life-threatening infections.
Health Services Division
The Health Services division operates nursing and rehabilitation centers. The companys Health Services Division provides care through the operation of a national network of 222 nursing and rehabilitation centers (27,523 licensed beds) located in 27 states. Through its nursing centers, the company provides patients and residents with long-term care services, a range of pharmacy, medical and clinical services and routine services, including daily dietary, social and recreational services.
The company has developed transitional care units at its facilities. These discrete units typically consist of 20 to 50 beds offering skilled nursing services and a range of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy to patients recovering from various surgical procedures, such as joint replacements, amputation, bariatric procedures, wound closure/repair procedures, as well as medical conditions, such as stroke, and cardiac and respiratory ailments.
The Rehabilitation division primarily provides rehabilitation services primarily in long-term care settings. The companys Rehabilitation Division provides rehabilitative services primarily in long-term care settings, but its customers also include hospitals, school districts, outpatient clinics, home health agencies, assisted living facilities and hospice providers, including the hospitals and nursing centers that it operates. The company provides rehabilitative services to 478 nursing centers, 89 hospitals, and 55 other locations in 41 states under the name Peoplefirst Rehabilitation.
The company's rehabilitation division provides specialized rehabilitation programs designed to meet the individual needs of the residents and patients it serves. The company's specialized care programs address complex medical needs, such as wound care, pain management, cognitive retraining, in addition to neurologic, orthopedic, cardiac, and pulmonary recovery.
Peoplefirst Rehabilitation provides clinical education and programming, which is developed and supported by the company's clinical experts. Peoplefirst Rehabilitation recruits and retains qualified professionals with the clinical expertise to provide patient care and measurable rehabilitation outcomes. Peoplefirst Rehabilitation also provides regulatory expertise and compliance support.
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kindred Healthcare Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kindred Healthcare Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kindred Healthcare Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kindred Healthcare Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kindred Healthcare Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KINDRED HEALTHCARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Major Shareholders
Kindred Healthcare Inc. History
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Offices and Representations
Kindred Healthcare Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kindred Healthcare Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kindred Healthcare Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kindred Healthcare Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kindred Healthcare Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kindred Healthcare Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?