- The report contains detailed information about IRIDEX Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IRIDEX Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IRIDEX Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IRIDEX Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IRIDEX Corp. business.
About IRIDEX Corp.
IRIDEX Corporation provides therapeutic based laser systems and delivery devices used to treat eye diseases in ophthalmology and skin conditions in dermatology.
The company utilizes a systems approach to product design. Each system includes a console, which generates the laser energy, and various interchangeable peripheral delivery devices for use in specific clinical applications.
The companys ophthalmology products consist of laser systems, delivery devices and laser probes and are used in the treatment of serious eye diseases, including the three causes of irreversible blindness, including diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). In addition, its ophthalmology products are often used in vitrectomy procedures (proliferative diabetic retinopathy, macular holes, retinal tears and detachments) which are generally performed in the operating room and require a consumable single use intraocular laser probe (EndoProbe) to deliver the light to the back of the eye. Its laser systems consist of the OcuLight product family, which includes the OcuLight TX, the OcuLight Symphony (Laser Delivery System), OcuLight SL, OcuLight SLx, OcuLight GL, and OcuLight GLx laser photocoagulation systems, and the IQ 810 and IQ 577 laser systems.
Infrared Photocoagulator Consoles: The OcuLight and IQ 810 photocoagulator consoles used by ophthalmologists are available in 2 infrared (810nm) output power ranges: the OcuLight SL at 2 Watts and the IQ 810 and OcuLight SLx at 3 Watts.
Visible (Green) Photocoagulator Consoles: The companys OcuLight TX, OcuLight GL, and OcuLight GLx semiconductor-based photocoagulator consoles used in ophthalmology deliver visible (532nm) laser light. The OcuLight TX/GL/GLx have dimensions of 6 inches H x 12 inches W x 12 inches D, draw a maximum of 300 Watts of wall power and requires no water cooling. It integrates 532nm photocoagulator capability into Bausch & Lombs array of microsurgical capabilities for the vitrectomy procedure. The Millennium Endolase module is compatible with the IRIDEX consumable EndoProbe handpieces and Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope.
Visible (Yellow) Photocoagulator Console: This product utilizes user interface technology and delivers a 577 wavelength which is at the peak of oxyhemoglobin absorption which allows ophthalmologists to obtain optimal results with lower power (more tissue sparing) compared with green wavelengths. The IQ 577 console weighs 18 pounds, has dimensions of 7.5 inches H x 12 inches W x 14 inches D, draws a maximum of 250 Watts of wall power and requires no water cooling.
Multi-wavelength Laser System Configurations: When used in conjunction with specific IRIDEX laser consoles, its Symphony slit lamp adapter can deliver multiple laser wavelengths from a single slit lamp installation. Its compatible consoles are the OcuLight GLx and the OcuLight Tx green laser consoles and the OcuLight SLx and the IQ 810 infrared laser consoles.
Ophthalmic Delivery Devices
The companys family of consoles and delivery devices has been designed to accommodate the addition of new capabilities. Users of its consoles can add capabilities by purchasing new interchangeable delivery devices and utilizing them with their existing console.
TruFocus Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope (LIO): The indirect ophthalmoscope is designed to be worn on the physicians head and to be used in procedures to treat peripheral retinal disorders, particularly in infants or adults requiring treatment in the supine position. This product can be used in both diagnosis and treatment procedures at the point-of-care.
Slit Lamp Adapter (SLA): These adapters allow the physician to utilize a standard slit lamp in both diagnosis and treatment procedures. Doctors can install a slit lamp adapter in a few minutes and convert standard diagnostic slit lamps into a therapeutic photocoagulator delivery system. Slit lamp adapters are used in treatment procedures for both retinal diseases and glaucoma. These devices are available in a variety of spot diameters. The companys standard slit lamp adapters have a single fiber and deliver laser lig
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IRIDEX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IRIDEX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IRIDEX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IRIDEX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IRIDEX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IRIDEX Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IRIDEX Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IRIDEX Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IRIDEX Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IRIDEX Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IRIDEX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IRIDEX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IRIDEX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IRIDEX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IRIDEX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IRIDEX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IRIDEX Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IRIDEX Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IRIDEX Corp. Major Shareholders
IRIDEX Corp. History
IRIDEX Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IRIDEX Corp. Offices and Representations
IRIDEX Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IRIDEX Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IRIDEX Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
IRIDEX Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
IRIDEX Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IRIDEX Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IRIDEX Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IRIDEX Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
IRIDEX Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
IRIDEX Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IRIDEX Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IRIDEX Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?