- The report contains detailed information about Ion Beam Applications SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ion Beam Applications SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ion Beam Applications SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ion Beam Applications SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ion Beam Applications SA business.
About Ion Beam Applications SA
Ion Beam Applications SA engages in the design and development of particle accelerators, therapeutic, and diagnostic dosimetry, and the production and distribution of radioisotopes. The company has designed cyclotrons and produces pharmaceutical tracers for the rapid, detection of, among others, cancer, and Alzheimer's and cardiovascular diseases.
The company focuses on solutions, including proton therapy, high-energy electron treatment, brachytherapy, and dosimetry; they are all targeted at more accurate treatment and, the protection of healthy tissues. IBA customers include medical device manufacturers, cancer treatment centers, food processors, and the United States Postal Service.
The company operates in two segments: Radioisotopes Production & Distribution and Technology Services & Equipment
RADIOISOTOPES PRODUCTION & DISTRIBUTION
The companys radioisotopes production & distribution segment engages in the production and distribution of radioisotopes for medical imaging and use in cancer treatment implants (brachytherapy).
The companys radiopharmaceutical products are used in medical imaging to aid in the diagnosis of cancer, and the production of implants used in the treatment of certain localized cancers, such as prostate and breast. Businesses within Radioisotope Production & Distribution include: FDG, Radiopharmaceuticals (nuclear medicine); and RadioMed (brachytherapy).
The companys brachytherapy business, RadioMed Corporation, is a fully owned subsidiary of IBA based in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts. RadioMed develops a brachytherapy implant based on a coiled-wire technology. The wire product, Radiocoil, offers advantages over the more traditional rice-size seeds, including improved dose distribution, stability of the implant, ultrasound visibility that enables precise placement, and a less invasive, less traumatic delivery procedure.
Utilizing the coiled-wire technology, RadioMed has also introduced VISICOIL, an advanced linear, fiducial, soft tissue marker product. VISICOIL is designed to enhance the targeting capability of treatment techniques such as Proton Therapy and Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), allowing increased dose to cancerous tissue while minimizing dose to surrounding healthy tissue.
The companys radiotherapeutic and diagnostic dosimetry business, Scanditronix - Wellhöfer, supplies dosimetry solution in the radiation therapy market. Its specialized dosimetry products measure the radiation dose to be administered to cancer patients during diagnosis and subsequent treatment with radiotherapy equipment.
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES & EQUIPMENT
The companys technology services & equipment segment engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of proton and electron accelerators for applications in medicine and industry, as well as high-precision dosimetry tools and equipment for use within the radiation therapy market.
The company offers its particle accelerator systems and dose verification equipment to hospitals, cancer treatment centers, Universities, research centers, device manufacturers and others within the healthcare market. Businesses within Technology Services & Equipment are: Scanditronix Wellhofer (dosimetry); IBA Proton Therapy (proton therapy); and IBA Technology group (cyclotrons / electron beam accelerators).
The company manufactures particle accelerators for the production of radioisotopes in the PET (positron emission tomography) and SPECT (single photo emission computer tomography) industries.
SPECT cyclotrons: the Cyclone 30 is used mainly for the production of radioisotopes for diagnostic imaging in SPECT.
PET cyclotrons: the Cyclone 18/9, Cyclone 10/5 and Cyclone 3 are dedicated to PET radioisotope productions.
The company offers the cyclotron the infrastructure (building, vault and shielding) customized beam lines, lab equipment, radio-processing equipment, radioprotection systems, training, maintenance and upgrades.
Electron Beam / X-Ray Accelerators
The company produces high-power electron beam accelerators. The IBA system designs range in power up to 700 kW and provide for dual modality processing (electron beam and X-ray radiation), making its systems ideal for various products medical devices, food, materials used in the production of everyday consumer products.
Magnets & Coils-Scanditronix Magnet
Scanditronix develops and manufactures complete magnets or coils alone. It can offer all types of magnets used in accelerator systems, such as bending magnets and quadrupoles, as well as other types of magnets.
On September 21, 2009, Ion Beam Applications SA and Aposense Ltd. announced an exclusive collaboration agreement for commercializing Aposense [18F]-ML-10, Aposense's agent for molecular imaging of apoptosis. [18F]-ML-10 is a small molecule radiotracer, which allows the imaging of apoptosis, a fundamental biological process of controlled cell death, from the early stages of the death process.
Ion Beam Applications SA was founded in 1986 by Yves Jongen.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ion Beam Applications SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ion Beam Applications SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ion Beam Applications SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ion Beam Applications SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ion Beam Applications SA Industry Position Analysis
6. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ION BEAM APPLICATIONS SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ion Beam Applications SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ion Beam Applications SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ion Beam Applications SA Major Shareholders
Ion Beam Applications SA History
Ion Beam Applications SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ion Beam Applications SA Offices and Representations
Ion Beam Applications SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ion Beam Applications SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ion Beam Applications SA Capital Market Snapshot
Ion Beam Applications SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Ion Beam Applications SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ion Beam Applications SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ion Beam Applications SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ion Beam Applications SA 1-year Stock Charts
Ion Beam Applications SA 5-year Stock Charts
Ion Beam Applications SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ion Beam Applications SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ion Beam Applications SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?