- The report contains detailed information about Invacare Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Invacare Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Invacare Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Invacare Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Invacare Corporation business.
About Invacare Corporation
Invacare Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of health care products for the non-acute care environment, including the home health care, retail, and extended care markets. The company also distributes medical equipment and disposable medical supplies manufactured by others.
The company sells its products principally to approximately 25,000 home health care and medical equipment providers, distributors, and government locations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and Asia.
The North America Segment includes North America/Home Medical Equipment (NA/HME), Invacare Supply Group (ISG), and Institutional Products Group (IPG).
North America/HME: This segment includes Rehab, Standard, and Respiratory product lines.
Power Wheelchairs: The company manufactures a line of power wheelchairs for individuals who require independent powered mobility. Center-wheel drive power wheelchair lines are marketed under the Invacare TDX brand names and include a range of powered mobility products. The TDX line of power wheelchairs offers a combination of power, stability, and maneuverability. The Pronto Series Power Wheelchairs with SureStep Stability feature center-wheel drive performance for maneuverability and driving. Power tilt and recline systems are offered as well.
Custom Manual Wheelchairs: The company manufactures and markets a range of custom manual wheelchairs for everyday, sports, and recreational uses. These chairs are marketed under the Invacare and Invacare Top End brand names. The chairs provide mobility for people with moderate to severe disabilities in their everyday activities, as well as for use in various sports, such as basketball, racing, and tennis.
Personal Mobility: The company manufactures and distributes personal mobility products, including compact scooters available in three-wheel and four-wheel versions.
Seating and Positioning Products: The company markets seat cushions, back supports and accessories under three series: the Invacare Absolute Series provides seating solutions for comfort, fit, and function; the Invacare InTouch Series includes modular seating, providing optimal rehab solutions; and the Invacare PinDot Series offers custom seating solutions personalized for the challenged clients. The company also markets specialty seating products, pediatric seating, and wheelchairs, as well as various standers that allow people to stand that otherwise would be unable.
Manual Wheelchairs: The company's manual wheelchairs are sold for use inside and outside the home, institutional settings or public places. Clients include people who are chronically or temporarily disabled and require basic mobility performance with little or no frame modification. The companys manual wheelchair lines, which are marketed under the Invacare brand name, include the 9000 and Tracer product lines. These wheelchairs are designed to accommodate the needs of the individual, from petite to bariatric sizes.
Personal Care: The company distributes a line of personal care products, including ambulatory aids, such as crutches, canes, walkers, knee walkers, and wheeled walkers. This category also features the Value Line Rollator, a Value Line product. Also available are safety aids, such as tub transfer benches, shower chairs and grab bars, and patient care products, such as commodes and other toilet assist aids.
Home Care Beds: The company manufactures and distributes various manual, semi-electric, and fully-electric beds for home use under the Invacare brand name. Home care bed accessories include bedside rails, mattresses, overbed tables, and trapeze bars. Also available are bariatric beds and accompanying accessories to serve the special needs of bariatric patients.
Low Air Loss Therapy Products: The company distributes a line of mattress overlays and replacement products, under the Invacare Solace and microAIR brand names. These products, which use either pressure reducing foam or air flotation to redistribute weight and move moisture away from patients, assist in the total care of those
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVACARE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVACARE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVACARE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVACARE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVACARE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Invacare Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Invacare Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Invacare Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Invacare Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Invacare Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INVACARE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVACARE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVACARE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVACARE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVACARE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVACARE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Invacare Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Invacare Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Invacare Corporation Major Shareholders
Invacare Corporation History
Invacare Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Invacare Corporation Offices and Representations
Invacare Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Invacare Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Invacare Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Invacare Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Invacare Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Invacare Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Invacare Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Invacare Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Invacare Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Invacare Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Invacare Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Invacare Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?