- The report contains detailed information about Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. business.
About Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc.
Integrated Healthcare Holdings, Inc. operates general hospitals and related healthcare facilities in Orange County, California.
The company owns and operates 282-bed Western Medical Center in Santa Ana; 188-bed Western Medical Center in Anaheim; 178-bed Coastal Communities Hospital in Santa Ana; and 114-bed Chapman Medical Center in Orange.
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana: This hospital provides quaternary, tertiary, and secondary services. It serves through a trauma center in Orange County along with other tertiary services, such as burn center, kidney transplantation, emergency and scheduled neurosurgical care, cardiac surgical services, a paramedic base station and receiving center. The hospital also maintains intensive care units for adults and pediatrics, and a neonatal intensive care unit. Additionally, the hospital offers telemetry, neurosurgical definitive observation, geriatric, medical, surgical, pediatric, and obstetric inpatient services. Supporting these services the hospital offers operating and recovery rooms, radiology services, respiratory therapy services, clinical laboratories, pharmacy, physical and occupational therapy services on an inpatient and most on an outpatient basis. The hospital has approximately 140 active physicians and 465 employee nurses, and hospital staff.
Western Medical Center Anaheim: This hospital offers a range of acute medical and psychiatric care services serving northern Orange County and providing tertiary services to Riverside County residents. The hospital offers special expertise in the tertiary services of the heart and vascular institute, and behavioral health services. Additionally, the hospital provides the women and children health services, and 24-hour emergency services. Supporting these services the hospital offers critical care, medical, surgical and psychiatric services supported by operating and recovery rooms, radiology services, respiratory therapy services, clinical laboratories, pharmacy, physical, and occupational therapy services on an inpatient and most on an outpatient basis. The hospital has approximately 75 active physicians and 255 employee nurses, and hospital staff.
Coastal Communities Hospital - Santa Ana: This hospital provides medical and surgical services in a caring and compassionate environment. The hospital offers critical care, medical, surgical obstetric, psychiatric and sub acute services supported by operating and recovery rooms, radiology services, respiratory therapy services, clinical laboratories, pharmacy, physical, and occupational therapy services on an inpatient and on an outpatient basis. The hospital has approximately 55 active physicians and 215 employee nurses, and hospital staff.
Chapman Medical Center Orange: This hospitals specialty niche programs comprise Chapman Center for Obesity (surgical weight loss program); Center for Heartburn and Swallowing; Chapman Lung Center; Chapman Family Health Center; Doheny Eye Center; House Ear Clinic; Center for Senior Mental Health; and Positive Action Center (Adult and Adolescent Chemical Dependency Program). Supporting these services the hospital offers critical care, medical, surgical and geriatric psychiatric services supported by operating and recovery rooms, radiology services, respiratory therapy services, clinical laboratories, pharmacy, physical, and occupational therapy services on an inpatient and on an outpatient basis. The hospital has approximately 35 active physicians and 120 employee nurses, and hospital staff.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. History
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Healthcare Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?