- The report contains detailed information about Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation business.
About Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation engages in the development, manufacturing and marketing of surgical implants and medical instruments. The companys products are used to treat neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery.
The companys products include implants for neurosurgery, spinal surgery and extremity reconstructive surgery and medical surgical equipment, which includes hand-held instruments, powered instruments, image-guided surgery systems and monitors that measure brain parameters. Its matrices provide a scaffold to support the infiltration of the patients own cells and the growth of blood vessels.
ORTHOPEDICS PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
The company's orthopedics market category includes products sold by Integra Extremity Reconstruction and Integra Spine and OrthoBiologics sales organizations.
Integra Extremity Reconstruction Product Portfolio
The company defines extremity reconstruction to mean the repair of soft tissue and the orthopedic reconstruction of bone in the foot, ankle and leg below the knee, and the hand, wrist, elbow and arm below the shoulder.
Dermal Regeneration and Engineered Wound Dressings: The companys dermal repair and regeneration products (INTEGRA Dermal Regeneration Template, Integra Bilayer Matrix Wound Dressing, Integra Matrix Wound Dressing, and Integra Flowable Wound Matrix) are used to treat the chronic wounds that can form on the foot, ankle and lower leg, severe burns, and scar contractures.
Integras matrix wound dressings are indicated for the management of wounds, including partial and full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, chronic vascular ulcers, tunneled/undermined wounds, surgical wounds (donor sites/grafts, post-laser surgery, podiatric, and wound dehiscence), trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, second-degree burns, and skin tears), and draining wounds.
Nerve and Tendon: The company offers the NeuraGen Nerve Guide and the NeuraWrap Nerve Protector for peripheral nerve repair and protection, and the TenoGlide Tendon Protector Sheet, all of which are based on its regenerative matrix technology platform. In 2009, the company added to this family of products with the launch of the Inforce Reinforcement Matrix, which may be used for any type of tendon injury that requires surgical reconstruction.
Bone and Joint Fixation Devices and Instruments: The company offers the extremity reconstruction surgeon a set of bone and joint fixation devices for upper and lower extremity reconstruction, including orthopedic implants and surgical devices for small bone and joint procedures involving the foot, ankle, hand, wrist, and elbow.
The company develops and manufactures specialty implants and instruments specifically designed for foot and ankle surgery. In reconstruction of the lower extremities, its brands include Newdeal, the Uni-CP Compression Plate, the Bold Cannulated Compression Screw, the Uni-Clip, the AdvansysMid and Hind Foot Plating Systems, the Hallu-Fix System, the PANTA Nail, and Qwix and Large Qwix stabilization screws, the HINTEGRA total ankle prosthesis (sold outside the U.S.), and the Subtalar MBA Implant System (Maxwell-Brancheau Arthroereisis System), a market product that provides a means of correcting debilitating flatfoot for both pediatric and adult patients. Customers include orthopedic surgeons specializing in injuries of the foot, ankle and extremities, as well as podiatric surgeons, of which there are 2,300 and 6,200, respectively, in the U.S. In 2009, the company launched new products, including the Hallu-Lock MTP Arthrodesis System, multiple product line extensions to the Uni-CP Compression System, and the Panta XL Arthrodesis Nail.
For upper extremity reconstruction, the company offers the Universal2 Total Wrist Implant System, which is a premier implant for wrist arthroplasty, a procedure that restores the function of the arthritic wrist. Other products offered include the Katalyst Bipolar Radial Head System for elbow reconstruction, the Spider Limited Wrist Fusion System for intercarpal arthrodesis, the Viper Distal Radius Plate for fracture fixation, t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Major Shareholders
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation History
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Offices and Representations
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?