- The report contains detailed information about InstaCare Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InstaCare Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InstaCare Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InstaCare Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InstaCare Corp. business.
About InstaCare Corp.
Instacare Corp. operates as a nationwide prescription and non-prescription diagnostics and home testing products distributor. The companys subsidiaries, Pharma Tech Solutions, Inc., Pharmtech Direct Corp., and PDA Services, Inc., operate in various healthcare products distribution channels.
The company distributes brand name prescription and non-prescription diagnostics products, as well as various lines of ostomy, wound care, and post-surgery medical products. It directs its marketing efforts to ambulatory and semi-ambulatory older Americans afflicted with diabetes and complications caused by diabetes and old age.
The company offers information technology solutions in various medical care market channels by providing physicians with information at the point of care. Its products make use of smart cell phones, such as the Apple iPhone, the Palm Pre, the Google Droid, and a selection of Microsoft Windows based smart phones and operate in either in a wireless or wired mode, which allow physicians to carry, access, and update their patients histories, also known as electronic medical records (EMR), medication data, and best care guidelines - all at the point of care, or from any other location the physician may be located.
Prescription and Non-prescription Diagnostics
The company focuses its distribution activities to patients who lack prescription drug coverage and patients who qualify for government or institutional programs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, childrens health insurance programs, and long term care institutions and organizations.
The companys retail prescription business maintains three operating units: licensed wholesale prescription drug distribution business, where it delivers bulk prescription drugs on a wholesale basis to clients; licensed distribution of diabetes diagnostics and supplies, where it delivers diabetic testing strips and associated diagnostic products under various business models; and Internet pharmacy and prescription fulfillment.
Medical Field Applications
The companys medical technologies are grounded in the central need/desire to furnish the practicing physician with crucial point-of-care patient information and historical patient medical information using electronic medical records via a smart cell phone. The medical appliance monitors treatment protocols and up to the moment patient histories coupled with real-time online medical insurance claims submission.
The company is also a developer of products that offer solutions in medical care and management by providing physicians with essential information instantaneously as they meet with their patients.
In addition, the company markets its MD@Hand software application, which also uses the connectivity of smart cell phone devices via the Internet. This smart cell phone software application offers the user access to job specific information (I.E. patient histories or databases), instant messaging, and prescription fulfillment for pharmacists. The companys smart cell phone-based software application is also used in other, information-intensive industries.
The companys proprietary ResidenceWare is a similar collection of Internet-enhanced communication, integration, and networking tools developed for the real estate marketplace in cooperation with commercial and residential real estate management companies.
Instacare Corp. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSTACARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSTACARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSTACARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSTACARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSTACARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InstaCare Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InstaCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InstaCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InstaCare Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InstaCare Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INSTACARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSTACARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INSTACARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSTACARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSTACARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSTACARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InstaCare Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InstaCare Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InstaCare Corp. Major Shareholders
InstaCare Corp. History
InstaCare Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InstaCare Corp. Offices and Representations
InstaCare Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InstaCare Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InstaCare Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
InstaCare Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
InstaCare Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InstaCare Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InstaCare Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InstaCare Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
InstaCare Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
InstaCare Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InstaCare Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InstaCare Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?