- The report contains detailed information about In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. business.
About In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc.
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development of medical diagnostic products for personal and professional use in the field of near patient medical diagnostics, also known as point of care. The company focuses on creating point of care devices or systems for the minimally-invasive monitoring of patients.
The companys subsidiaries include IVMD (UK) Ltd. and Jopejo Ltd.
The companys products include prothrombin blood coagulation time measuring device and Labour Onset Device.
Prothrombin Blood Coagulation Time Measuring Device
The prothrombin time is a laboratory measure used to determine the functionality of the blood coagulation system. It is used in patient care to diagnose a condition of blood coagulation, assess the risk of bleeding in patients undergoing operative procedures, monitor patients being treated with oral anticoagulant therapy, and evaluate liver function. The PT is performed by measuring the clotting time of platelet-poor plasma after the addition of calcium and thromboplastin, a combination of tissue factor and phospholipid.
Labour Onset Device
The company developed the prediction of labor onset (POLO) product. It has two phases of clinical trials conducted in Leeds, England.
Minimally invasive Biomarker Analysis products Immunoassay
Immunoassay is a laboratory technique in the clinical chemistry laboratory being used to give qualitative and / or quantitative results for various species of analytes. The company has completed a demonstration version of its magnetic detection technology for a strip-based and hand-held quantitative immunoassay device.
Non-Invasive Blood Analyte Measurement Products
The company engages in the research and development of a non-Invasive Glucose (and other) concentration continuous bulk measuring device.
The company engages in the research and development of digital scanning machine, a noninvasive alternative to 2D X-ray scanning.
Bone Mineral Densitometry
The company engages in the research and development of an instant display of bonemineral density for osteoporosis patients.
The company markets its products in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, western Europe, India, and China.
The companys supplier includes Scandinavian Micro Biodevices.
The companys competitors include Johnson and Johnson, Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Medicines, and Bayer Diagnostics. It also competes with Beckman Coulter, Abbott Labs, Becton Dickinson, and Dade Behring.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IN VERITAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Major Shareholders
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. History
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Offices and Representations
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
In Veritas Medical Diagnostics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?