- The report contains detailed information about Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. business.
About Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd.
Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd., a healthcare technology company, engages in the development, manufacture, sale, and marketing of digital radiography detectors and systems in the medical and veterinary diagnostic imaging markets.
The company offers digital radiography systems under the Xplorer, Xaminer, and X-Series brand names, which produces diagnostic quality radiographic images digitally. Its CCD based Digital Radiography detectors produce DICOM-compliant digital images, which are then available for display on high resolution diagnostic monitors or sent to PACS for communication and storage. The digital image captured by the companys detectors, combined with proprietary software developed by it, provides image acquisition, image processing and connectivity to DICOM-compliant PACS, Hospital Information Systems (HIS) and Radiological Information Systems (RIS) applications. The companys technology also supports the diagnostic imaging component of the evolving Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
The companys products include the 2200 X-Series dual detector DR systems; the 1600 Plus X-Series DR solutions with a floor mounted, multi-axis positioning device that also includes the tube and generator; and the 1600 X-Series systems that delivers the resolution images without the use of cassettes for various radiography environments, including outpatient clinics, imaging centers, private clinics, and orthopaedic clinics. It also provides the 1590 X-Series motorized DR systems for various X-ray imaging needs; X-Series digital imaging detector that consists of Scintillator, high density charge coupled device camera, and optical coupling system; Magellan image acquisition software for the X-Series of DR systems; and various patient tables for radiography rooms.
The company is organized into five geographical sales areas consisting of Canada; the United States; the Asia Pacific; Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South Asia; and Latin America. It sells through dealers and distributors in the United States, Canada and selected markets in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) & South Asia region and through OEM partners in Asia Pacific and Europe. The company also sells through OEM partners in the United States and Canada specifically for the veterinary and chiropractic markets.
The company has installations in Canada, the United States, China, Korea, Australia, Denmark, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain, the United Kingdom, Mexico, South Africa, Vietnam, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Thailand, and Turkey.
The company has strategic alliances with WDM and SourceOne Healthcare Technologies Corporation for military accounts.
The company targets various customer types, including centralized purchase organizations (such as Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) and Regional Health Authorities); hospitals (200 beds and greater); small urban and rural hospitals; public and private hospitals in countries with socialized medicine; imaging centers; the military and veteran care facilities; orthopaedic practices; chiropractic care; and veterinary medicine.
The company has agreements with Elcan Optical Technologies Inc. (Elcan) of Midland, Ontario to build the lens and detector; with Sedecal Company Ltd. of Madrid, Spain for the manufacture of a U-Arm stand and x-ray generators; with Arcoma Inc. of Sweden for the Ceiling Tube Mounts and radiographic tables; and with CPI of Canada for x-ray generators. With respect to the major components of the system, the company acquires its CCD sensors from Eastman Kodak Company, its phosphor screens from Hamamatsu Corporation, its lenses from Elcan and its mirrors, housing and stands from various other vendors.
The companys competitors include Canon; Carestream Health; CMT Medical Technologies; Del Medical Systems Group; GE Healthcare; Hologic, Inc.; Philips Medical Systems; Quantum Medical Imaging; Siemens Medical Solutions; Toshiba Medical Systems; Swissray International, Inc.; IMIX ADR; and Vieworks Company, Ltd.
The company was founded in 1995. It was formerly known as Imaging Dynamics Corporation and is changed its name to Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGING DYNAMICS CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. History
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imaging Dynamics Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?