- The report contains detailed information about HemaCare Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HemaCare Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HemaCare Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HemaCare Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HemaCare Corp. business.
About HemaCare Corp.
HemaCare Corporation provides the customized delivery of blood products and services. The company collects, processes, and distributes blood products to healthcare providers, hospitals, and research related organizations.
The companys segments include Blood Services and Therapeutic Services.
This segment collects, processes, and distributes blood products primarily for transfusion in a hospital setting and occasionally produces human-derived blood products utilized by health research related organizations, or cellular therapy companies. The company contracts with hospitals to provide transfusable blood products and conduct blood drives in the hospitals name, which provides the hospital with a source of locally collected blood products and markets the hospital to the community.
The company conducts whole blood collection drives at sponsor organizations, such as employers, schools or churches. It conducts whole blood collection drives at sponsor organizations, such as employers, schools or churches. The company's recruitment staff works with the staff of the sponsor organization to encourage individuals associated with the sponsor to donate blood at a blood drive. Whole blood collected at blood drives is tested and processed into blood products, principally red blood cells and plasma.
The company operates five free standing donor centers, three in California and two in Maine, where selected blood components are collected, principally platelets, utilizing a cell separator. This process, known as apheresis, allows for the collection of only selected components of a donors blood, returning the other components to the donors bloodstream.
Platelet products are generally collected using apheresis because a sufficient volume of platelets is collected from a single donation to produce a transfusable unit. These products are known as Single Donor Platelets. Platelet products can be produced from whole blood donations as well; however, to produce a transfusable unit, platelets from various whole blood donations are aggregated. These products are known as Random Platelets.
This segment offers therapeutic apheresis procedures, stem cell collection, and other blood therapies to patients with various disorders. Therapeutic apheresis is a technique for removing components from a patient's blood and is used in the treatment of autoimmune diseases and other disorders. Therapeutic treatments are administered using mobile equipment operated at the patient's bedside, a hospital outpatient setting or in a physicians office. The mobile therapeutic equipment includes a blood cell separator and the disposables needed to perform the procedure. The company utilizes five vehicles, two in California and three that are garaged in New York, for the delivery of equipment and supplies in support of its blood services operations.
The company provides therapeutic services using various treatment methods, including plasma exchange, red cell exchange, cell depletion, stem cell collection and photopheresis. Patients suffering from diseases, such as multiple myeloma, polyneuropathy, leukemia, systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, hyperviscosity syndrome, thrombocytosis, thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, myasthenia gravis, and Guillain-Barre syndrome may benefit from therapeutic apheresis treatments. The company provides therapeutic apheresis services on a regional basis in several states. Major operations are in Southern California and in various Mid-Atlantic states, including New York.
During 2009, the company received goods and services from two major vendors, including Caridian BCT; and Creative Testing Solutions.
HemaCare Corporation was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEMACARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEMACARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEMACARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEMACARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEMACARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HemaCare Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HemaCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HemaCare Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HemaCare Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HemaCare Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEMACARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEMACARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEMACARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEMACARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEMACARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEMACARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HemaCare Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HemaCare Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HemaCare Corp. Major Shareholders
HemaCare Corp. History
HemaCare Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HemaCare Corp. Offices and Representations
HemaCare Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HemaCare Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HemaCare Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
HemaCare Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
HemaCare Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HemaCare Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HemaCare Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HemaCare Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
HemaCare Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
HemaCare Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HemaCare Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HemaCare Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?