- The report contains detailed information about Heart Tronics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Heart Tronics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Heart Tronics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Heart Tronics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Heart Tronics, Inc. business.
About Heart Tronics, Inc.
Heart Tronics, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on research, development and marketing of medical devices which monitor and measure physiological signals to detect diseases that impact an individuals health.
Fidelity 100 Monitor System
The companys initial product, the Signalife Fidelity 100 Monitor System (Fidelity 100), is a heart monitoring system that uses its proprietary signal acquisition technology to acquire, amplify and process physiological signals associated with a patients cardiovascular system. The Fidelity 100 Monitor System is marketed an integrated system containing three componentsthe Model 100 Patient Module which contains its proprietary technology, electrode lead sets, and a laptop computer which operates using its proprietary software. The Fidelity 100 can be used in the following settings: resting (sometimes known as clinical) testing; ambulatory testing (principally in-patient, including exercise under ambulatory conditions, although it may also be used for out-patient testing), stress (sometimes known as exercise) testing with a treadmill; and monitoring during surgical procedures, and monitoring during 911 transportation.
The Model 100 Patient Module: This is a core component of the system that is a digital battery-powered compact device (approximately 4 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches in size and 5.5 oz. in weight), that allows a patients heart to be continuously monitored over a period of 24 to 48 hours. The Model 100 Patient Module contains both its proprietary patented amplification technology, which acquires, processes and amplifies ECG signals, as well as Bluetooth technology which allows the acquired signals to be wirelessly transmitted to the laptop computer.
Fidelity 200 Event Recording System (Heart Tempo Card)
The Fidelity 200 Event Recording System: The Signalife Fidelity 200 Event Recording System (Fidelity 200), which is referred to as the Signalife Heart Tempo Card, is a credit card-sized direct-to-consumer non-prescription heart monitoring device that is intended to be used as an early-detection device by patients who desire to independently monitor their condition. The Fidelity 200, which utilizes the proprietary physiological signal acquisition and amplification technology used in the Model 100 Patient Module, has received FDA 510(k) clearance as a class II medical device, and is in the final development stage. The company intends to sell the Fidelity 200 to consumers either through retail outlets, such as drug stores, retail pharmacies, and major retail discount chains, or, in selected cases, through monitoring centers.
Fidelity 350 Holter Monitor
The Signalife Fidelity 350 Holder Monitor (Fidelity 350) is a pager-sized, two or three channel ambulatory Holter monitor that can be used to collect ECG data relating to arrhythmia and other transient heart disease while the patient carries out daily activities away from the physicians office or hospital. The Fidelity 350 would allow up to thirty days of data to be recorded. The data collected by the Fidelity 350, which utilizes the proprietary physiological signal acquisition and amplification technology used in the Model 100 Patient Module, is acquired, processed, amplified and stored in a computer storage chip contained in the Fidelity 350. This data can either be wirelessly downloaded using Bluetooth technology by the physician for initial evaluation or retrieved from a flash card at the later date when the patient returns to the physicians office. The company is in the process of filing for FDA 510(k) clearance as a class II medical device for the Fidelity 350 Holter Monitor.
Fidelity 400 Intracardiac Monitor
The Signalife Fidelity 400 Intracardiac Monitor (Fidelity 400) applies its proprietary physiological signal acquisition and amplification technology to read intracardiac signals procured from intracardiac catheter. It has developed and tested a proto-type version of this product. The company is in the process of planning a series of clinical studies through the Cleveland Clinic for the purposes of procuring FDA 510(k) clearance of the proto-type as a class II medical device.
The Signalife Cardiac Vest is a vest or undergarment made of stretchable material in which the electrodes are stitched into the fabric. The design is planned to allow a patient to use the vest on a 24/7 basis for extended periods of time, being removed only intermittently for showers, etc. The purpose of the Cardiac Vest is to facilitate longer-term monitoring in ambulatory settings with either the Signalife Fidelity 100 monitor or the Signalife Fidelity 350 Holter Monitor. The company is designing, engineering and fabricating a production version of the Signalife Cardiac Vest.
Fidelity 1000 Module
The Fidelity 1000 Module is being developed for the dual purpose of providing a data base to compare its signal quality to that of its competitors, and the longer-term objective of offering a product as a front end and add-on which would enable its competitors access to its front end technology and other heart monitoring devices to meet American Heart Association guidelines.
The companys principal competitors in the resting ECG market segment are GE Healthcare, Royal Philips Electronics, Cardiac Science, Inc. and Welch Allyn, Inc. Its principal competitors in the stress ECG market are GE Healthcare, Cardiac Science, Inc, Welch Allyn, Inc. and Schiller AG. Its principal competitors in the ambulatory ECG market segment include Del Mar Reynolds Medical Ltd., GE Healthcare, Royal Philips Electronics, Cardiac Science, Inc, Mortara Instrument, Inc., Rozinn Electronics, Inc., CardioNet, Inc., Raytel Medical Corporation, Cardiac Telecom, Inc. and Card Guard Instromedix and Lifewatch subsidiaries.
The company was incorporated in 1987 as Mt. Olympus Enterprises, Inc. and changed its name to Recom Managed Systems, Inc. in 1998. Further, it changed its name to Signalife, Inc. in 2005; and to Heart Tronics, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEART TRONICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEART TRONICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEART TRONICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEART TRONICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEART TRONICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Heart Tronics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Heart Tronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Heart Tronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Heart Tronics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Heart Tronics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEART TRONICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEART TRONICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEART TRONICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEART TRONICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEART TRONICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEART TRONICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Heart Tronics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Heart Tronics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Heart Tronics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Heart Tronics, Inc. History
Heart Tronics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Heart Tronics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Heart Tronics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Heart Tronics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Heart Tronics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Heart Tronics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Heart Tronics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Heart Tronics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Heart Tronics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Heart Tronics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Heart Tronics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Heart Tronics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Heart Tronics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Heart Tronics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?