- The report contains detailed information about Health Management International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Health Management International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Health Management International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Health Management International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Health Management International Ltd. business.
About Health Management International Ltd.
Health Management International Ltd, an investment holding company, provides healthcare and educational services in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, and the Peoples Republic of China. It operates in two divisions, Healthcare and Education. The Healthcare division owns and operates two hospitals in Malaysia, which include Mahkota Medical Centre in Malacca and Regency Specialist Hospital in Johor Bahru. Its Mahkota Medical Centre provides a range of medical, surgical, therapeutic, and preventive healthcare services; and Regency Specialist Hospital offers a suite of medical and surgical services, including anesthesiology, cardiology, ear, nose and throat surgery, general surgery, gastroenterology, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology, orthopaedic and trauma surgery, pediatric, radiology, rheumatology, vascular, and endovascular surgery, as well as outpatient, inpatient, intensive care, labor and delivery, pharmacy, health screening, physiotherapy, and 24-hour emergency services. This division also provides hospital management services, including project review and feasibility studies, hospital design inputs, project management, financial planning, and hospital commissioning and management; and project consultancy and advisory services. The Education division owns and operates the HMI Institute of Health Sciences in Singapore that provides nursing education, healthcare training, and job placement services. The company also involves in the development and lease of a hospital building; and property investment business. Health Management International Ltd was founded in 1998 and is based in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Health Management International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Health Management International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Health Management International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Health Management International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Health Management International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEALTH MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Health Management International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Health Management International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Health Management International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Health Management International Ltd. History
Health Management International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Health Management International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Health Management International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Health Management International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Health Management International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Health Management International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Health Management International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Health Management International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Health Management International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Health Management International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Health Management International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Health Management International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Health Management International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Health Management International Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?