- The report contains detailed information about Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. business.
About Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc.
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. owns and operates orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) patient-care centers (patient-care centers) in the United States. In addition, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Southern Prosthetic Supply, Inc. (SPS), the company distributes branded and private label O&P devices and components in the United States. The company also creates new products, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Innovative Neurotronics, Inc. (IN, Inc.) for patients who have had a loss of mobility due to strokes, multiple sclerosis, or other similar conditions. Another subsidiary, Linkia LLC (Linkia), develops programs to manage all aspects of O&P patient care for private payors.
Patient Care Services
As of December 31, 2009, the company provided O&P patient care services through 677 patient-care centers and approximately 1,000 practitioners in 45 states and the District of Columbia. An attending physician determines a patient's treatment, writes a prescription and refers the patient to one of its patient-care centers. The companys practitioners then consult with both the referring physician and the patient with a view toward assisting in the formulation of the prescription for, and design of, an orthotic or prosthetic device to meet the patient's need.
Custom devices are fabricated by its skilled technicians using the plaster castings, measurements and designs made by its practitioners, as well as utilization of its proprietary Insignia system. The Insignia system replaces plaster casting of a patient's residual limb with the generation of a computer scanned image. Technicians use advanced materials and technologies to fabricate a custom device under quality assurance guidelines.
Patient-Care Center Administration
The company provides all accounting, accounts payable, payroll, sales and marketing, management information systems, real estate, acquisitions and human resources services for its patient-care centers on either a centralized or out-sourced basis.
The company also develops and implements programs designed to increase sales and improve the efficiency of patient-care centers. These programs include: sales and marketing initiatives to attract new patient referrals by establishing relationships with physicians, therapists, employers, managed care organizations, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, out-patient clinics, and insurance companies; professional management and information systems to improve efficiencies of administrative and operational functions; professional education programs for practitioners emphasizing new developments in the increasingly sophisticated field of O&P clinical therapy; the establishment of shared fabrication and centralized purchasing activities, which provide access to component parts and products within two business days; access to products available; and access to technology, such as Insignia.
The company distributes O&P components to the O&P market as a whole and to its own patient-care centers through its wholly-owned subsidiary, SPS. The company is also a manufacturer and distributor of therapeutic footwear for diabetic patients in the podiatric market. SPS maintains in inventory approximately 25,000 O&P related items, all of which are manufactured by other companies.
IN, Inc. specializes in product development principally in the field of functional electrical stimulation. IN, Inc. identifies MyoOrthotics Technologies developed at research centers and universities throughout the world that use neuromuscular stimulation to improve the functionality of an impaired limb. IN, Inc's product the WalkAide System (WalkAide), has received FDA approval. The WalkAide is sold in the United States through the company's patient care centers and SPS. IN, Inc. is also marketing the WalkAide internationally through licensed distributors.
Provider Network Management
Linkia is the provider network management service company solely to serving the O&P market. Linkia manages the O&P services of national and regional insurance companies. Linkia partners with healthcare insurance companies by securing a national or regional contract either as a preferred provider or to manage their O&P network of providers. Linkia's network totals approximately 1,000 O&P provider locations. As of December 31, 2009, Linkia had 35 contracts with national and regional providers.
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. was founded in 1861.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HANGER ORTHOPEDIC GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. History
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?