- The report contains detailed information about Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited business.
About Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products and systems for use in respiratory care, acute care and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Its products are sold in approximately 120 countries worldwide. Its devices are used by hospitals, physicians, nurses, therapists and homecare providers.
Respiratory and Acute Care
The companys heated humidifier systems are used to improve patient care in the treatment of various medical conditions which interfere with normal respiration. The devices it offers include humidifier controllers, chambers, breathing circuits (the tubing which conveys medical gases to and from the patient), filters, connectors and interfaces.
The companys neonatal care devices include similar, babysized, respiratory systems as well as resuscitators and warmers. These devices are used to assist newborn babies (particularly those born prematurely) with breathing and temperature regulation. It also offers a humidification system which humidifies the cold, dry carbon dioxide gas which is used to inflate the patients abdomen during keyhole or laparoscopic surgery.
The companys primary products include MR850 Respiratory Humidifier; MR810 Respiratory Humidifier; MR880 Respiratory Humidifier; HC550 Respiratory Humidifier; MR860 Surgical Humidifier; MR200 Series Respiratory Humidification Chambers; Single Use Adult and Neonatal Breathing Circuits; Single Use Non-Invasive Ventilation Mask range; Single Use Range of Optiflow Oxygen Therapy Interfaces; Neopuff Infant Resuscitator; Infant Bubble CPAP System; and IW900 Series Infant Warmers.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
The company offers a range of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) masks, flow generators and humidifiers in the United States market and in other international markets. Its nasal and full face masks incorporate its patented FlexiFit and Glider technologies.
The companys primary products include SleepStyle 200 Series Flow Generators; SleepStyle 200 Series Auto Flow Generators; SleepStyle 240 Series Flow Generators; SleepStyle 600 Series Flow Generators; HC150 CPAP Heated Humidifier; FlexiFit Nasal Mask Range; FlexiFit Full Face Mask; Zest Nasal Mask Range; Forma Full Face Mask; Opus360 Nasal Pillows Mask; Oracle 452 Oral Mask; HC431NIV Full Face Mask; HC407NIV Nasal Mask; and HC300 Series Chambers.
The company has sales offices and distribution centers in France, the U.K., Germany and Sweden and sales teams located in Spain, Portugal, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited was founded in 1934.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NEW ZEALAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE CORPORATION LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Major Shareholders
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited History
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Offices and Representations
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?