- The report contains detailed information about Fischer Imaging Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fischer Imaging Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fischer Imaging Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fischer Imaging Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fischer Imaging Corp. business.
About Fischer Imaging Corp.
Fischer Imaging Corporation and its subsidiaries engage in the manufacture and service of specialty digital imaging systems and other medical devices primarily used in screening, diagnostic, and interventional procedures.
The company engages in the manufacture and sale of MammoTest to a single distributor in Europe. It also services and sells products that meet selected needs of the radiology and electrophysiology markets.
The company's products operate in two markets, such as mammography and conventional radiology. The company's breast cancer diagnostic product line included the SenoScan digital mammography system and the MammoTest prone stereotactic breast biopsy system. The company's RE&S (Radiology, Electrophysiology and Surgery) product lines consists film and digital general radiology systems, an electrophysiology stimulation system, electrophysiology x-ray imaging systems and a specialized surgical C-arm system.
SenoScan Digital Mammography System
The company's SenoScan digital mammography system was developed for screening and diagnostic mammography. It sells SenoScan system directly in the United States and Europe.
The MammoTest product enables core needle biopsy of the breast for the minimally-invasive removal of suspicious tissue. The MammoTest system consists of an elevating prone-position table, a mammographic x-ray imaging system and a stereotactic needle guidance system used during the target localization process, biopsy procedures and placement of a breast applicator set during interstitial therapy procedures. Stereotactic refers to the technique of locating a lesion in a three-dimensional field using x-ray imaging, and directing the tip of a core needle to the site of the lesion for tissue removal. With the MammoTest system, the patient lies prone on the table with the breast hanging pendulant through an opening in the table. The digital x-ray imaging camera is located beneath the table where the breast is compressed and two digital x-ray images are acquired at separate angles.
General Radiology Products
Electrophysiology Products (EP): The treatment of cardiac arrhythmia patients typically involves a diagnostic study of the electrical functioning of the heart with an electrophysiology, or EP, study. When an EP study indicates that the patient requires a surgical procedure, the electrophysiologist would map the electrical activity in the patients heart in an effort to locate the precise area of the heart that is causing the arrhythmia. The EP x-ray imaging systems, tilt-tables and Bloom, are used by electrophysiologists to evaluate the course of treatment. Bloom is used by electrophysiologists in the treatment of patients with cardiac arrhythmia, as well as when patients receive pacemakers and implantable defibulators. The company sells Bloom directly worldwide, as well as through a distribution arrangement with GE Medical Systems.
VersaRad Line: VersaRad capitalizes on positioning capabilities requiring minimal patient movement, making it well suited for emergency room applications. It is also a general radiographic system, allowing x-ray of every bone and joint in the body. The VersaRad is available for use with a traditional x-ray film cassette as well as a digital array. The company has ceased to sell the VersaRad system directly in July 2005, but it continues to be available through its network of dealers.
The company has ceased to market and sell the SPX system in July 2005 either directly or through its network of dealers. SPX (Special Procedure Imaging System) was designed for the special requirements of peripheral radiology, such as mobility and dose control.
The company conducts international sales and service operations in the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Germany.
The companys target customers include Health Trust Purchasing, AmeriNet and Broadlane.
The company competes with GE Medical Systems, Hologic, and Siemens in digital imaging; Fuji, PlanMed, and Kodak in digital mammography systems. The company also faces competition from EPMed, Phillips Electronics, Omega Medical Systems and SwissRay.
Fischer Imaging Corporation was founded in 1910.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fischer Imaging Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fischer Imaging Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fischer Imaging Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fischer Imaging Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fischer Imaging Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FISCHER IMAGING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fischer Imaging Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fischer Imaging Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fischer Imaging Corp. Major Shareholders
Fischer Imaging Corp. History
Fischer Imaging Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fischer Imaging Corp. Offices and Representations
Fischer Imaging Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fischer Imaging Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fischer Imaging Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Fischer Imaging Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Fischer Imaging Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fischer Imaging Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fischer Imaging Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fischer Imaging Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Fischer Imaging Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Fischer Imaging Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fischer Imaging Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fischer Imaging Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?