- The report contains detailed information about ExamWorks Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ExamWorks Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ExamWorks Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ExamWorks Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ExamWorks Group, Inc. business.
About ExamWorks Group, Inc.
ExamWorks Group, Inc. provides independent medical examinations (IME), peer and bill reviews, and related services to property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators, government agencies, and state funds in the United States and Canada.
Services, Medical Panel, and Technology Platform
The companys services primarily include IMEs and peer and bill reviews. Its portfolio of IME services meets the urgent claims evaluation needs of its clients by verifying the validity, nature, cause and extent of claims, identifying fraud, and providing IME services.
Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
The companys primary service is to provide IMEs that give its clients authoritative and accurate answers to questions regarding the nature and permanency of medical conditions or personal injury, their cause and appropriate treatment. Clients use IMEs as part of their claims or liability management process to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals for workers compensation, automotive, personal injury liability, and disability insurance coverage. The companys independent and clearly written opinions, prepared by its credentialed panel of physicians and other medical providers, address both medical and legal competencies. IMEs are also used by attorneys for legal disputes and proceedings related to personal injury and other claims.
The company offers a range of peer review services, including medical record reviews, nurse file reviews, utilization reviews, and radiology reviews by members of its medical panel. Its peer reviews, which are performed by members of its medical panel, provide an informed, credible, and evidence-based medical opinion of a claimants condition and treatment. These reviews examine and include opinions as to causal relationships; reasonableness and appropriateness of treatment; mitigating conditions with relevant associated and degenerative conditions; and the necessity of medical service and treatment, for the purpose of facilitating the fair and proper handling of claims.
The company offers a range of bill review services, including physician and hospital bill reviews and surgical cost estimates. Bill reviews examine the specific medical care rendered and how its relevance and cost conform to industry accepted standards of care. Physician and hospital bill reviews are used to facilitate the adjudication, settlement or resolution of a medical bill or claim, through a line item audit for every charge on the bill, based on service rates from local market data. The companys surgical cost estimates, performed by credentialed registered nurses on its medical panel, highlight ways in which costs can be anticipated, managed, and reduced, by providing usual, customary and reasonable costs associated with the procedure itemized by service category. This service provides insight into prospective procedures, likely rehabilitation and implications for disability and costs, and is particularly helpful in addressing claims where medical severity continues to increase.
The companys IME services are performed by a panel of approximately 13,500 experienced and credentialed physicians and other medical providers. These physicians and other medical providers are engaged by the company on an independent contractor basis.
IME*Centric Technology Platform
The company has acquired a platform software solution for the IME industry and is in the process of deploying this technology throughout its entire company. The company is able to customize specific software initiatives to meet its clients needs. With IME*Centric, the company provides clients with access to its Web portal and computing network that automates a host of tasks that can otherwise consume a significant amount of time for both its staff and its clients. IME*Centric links its clients with its IME platform, and medical panel and allows for the following functionality: online referrals and electronic record submission; automated forms generation; search and scheduling; review and comment on documents and doctor reports; and tracking and auditing.
In August 2010, the company acquired, in separate transactions, substantially all of the assets and assumed certain liabilities of Verity Medical, Inc. and Exigere Corporation.
In June2010, the company acquired the assets of SOMA Medical Assessments Inc. and Direct IME, which provide IME and certain medical review services in Canada.
In June 2010, the company also acquired 401 Diagnostics, Inc.; Independent Medical Services Corporation; and Network Medical Review Co. Ltd.
In March 2010, the company acquired the assets and assumed certain liabilities of Metro Medical Services, LLC, which expanded its operations in the northeastern region of the United States.
In March 2010, the company also acquired American Medical Bill Review, Inc. and Medical Evaluations, Inc.
ExamWorks Group, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ExamWorks Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ExamWorks Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ExamWorks Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ExamWorks Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ExamWorks Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXAMWORKS GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
ExamWorks Group, Inc. History
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
ExamWorks Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ExamWorks Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ExamWorks Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ExamWorks Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ExamWorks Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ExamWorks Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?