- The report contains detailed information about Emergency Medical Services Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Emergency Medical Services Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Emergency Medical Services Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Emergency Medical Services Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Emergency Medical Services Corp. business.
About Emergency Medical Services Corp.
Emergency Medical Services Corporation operates in the ambulance and facility-based physician services market in the United States.
Segments and Services
The company operates its business and markets its services under its two business segments: AMR and EmCare. It provides ambulance transport services in 39 states and the District of Columbia.
AMERICAN MEDICAL RESPONSE
American Medical Response, Inc. (AMR) provides ambulance services in the United States. During 2009, AMR treated and transported approximately 3.2 million patients in 38 states utilizing approximately 4,100 vehicles that operated out of approximately 200 sites. AMR has approximately 3,600 contracts with communities, government agencies, healthcare providers, and insurers to provide ambulance transport services.
Emergency Response Services (911): The company provides emergency response services primarily under long-term contracts with communities and hospitals. The companys contracts typically stipulate that it must respond to 911 calls in the designated area. The company utilizes two types of ambulance unitsAdvanced Life Support (ALS) units and Basic Life Support (BLS) units. ALS units, which are staffed by two paramedics or one paramedic and an emergency medical technician (EMT) are equipped with life support equipment, such as cardiac monitors, defibrillators and oxygen delivery systems, and carry pharmaceutical and medical supplies. BLS units are generally staffed by two EMTs and are outfitted with medical supplies and equipment necessary to administer first aid and basic medical treatment.
Non-Emergency Transport Services: The company provides transportation to patients requiring ambulance or wheelchair transport with varying degrees of medical care needs between healthcare facilities or between healthcare facilities and their homes. Non-emergency transport services include: inter-facility critical care transport, wheelchair and stretcher-car transports, and other inter-facility transports.
Critical care transports are provided to medically unstable patients (such as cardiac patients and neonatal patients) who require critical care and transported between healthcare facilities. Wheelchair and stretcher-car transports are non-medical transportation provided to handicapped and certain non-ambulatory persons in some service areas. Other inter-facility transports, that require advanced or basic levels of medical supervision during transfer, may be provided when a home-bound patient requires examination or treatment at a healthcare facility or when a hospital inpatient requires tests or treatments, such as magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, testing, CAT scans, dialysis, or chemotherapy treatment, available at another facility.
Other Services: In addition to its 911 emergency and non-emergency ambulance services, the company provides the following services:
Dispatch Services: The companys dispatch centers manage its own calls and, in certain communities, also manage dispatch centers for public safety agencies, such as police and fire departments, aeromedical transport programs, and others.
Event Medical Services: The company provides medical stand-by support for concerts, athletic events, parades, conventions, international conferences and VIP appearances in conjunction with local and federal law enforcement and fire protection agencies.
Managed Transportation Services: Managed care organizations and insurance companies contract with it to manage various their medical transportation-related needs, including call-taking and scheduling, management of a network of transportation providers and billing and reporting through its internally developed systems.
Paramedic Training: The company owns and operates National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI), the paramedic training school in the United States.
Fixed-wing Air Ambulance Services: The company owns Air Ambulance Specialists, Inc. that arranges worldwide fixed-wing air ambulance transportation services.
The companys customers include communities, government agencies, healthcare facilities, managed care companies, and insurers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Emergency Medical Services Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Emergency Medical Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Emergency Medical Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Emergency Medical Services Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Emergency Medical Services Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Major Shareholders
Emergency Medical Services Corp. History
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Offices and Representations
Emergency Medical Services Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Emergency Medical Services Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Emergency Medical Services Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Emergency Medical Services Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Emergency Medical Services Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Emergency Medical Services Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?